District Medical Group
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Associate Division Administrator
at District Medical Group
District Medical Group, "DMG," was founded in 1994. DMG is one of the largest multi-specialty groups of physicians in Arizona, offering accessible and comprehensive medical care for patients throughout the Phoenix Metropolitan area.
Under supervision and direction of the Division Administrator(s), the Associate Division Administrator (ADA) assists with departmental operations and financial analysis. The ADA works closely with the Division Administrator(s) to help facilitate administrative and operational requests, planning, marketing, and research. Assists with budget preparation, forecasting, pro formas, payroll, accounting functions, and database management.
- Bachelor degree in health or business administration or equivalent combination of education, training, and work experience.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience of required working knowledge of accounting, financial, and business operations
- Previous experience in healthcare preferred
- Knowledge of billing principles and practices including credentialing, compliance, charge capture, patient account management, and management of accounts receivable.
- Proficient skills using MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Ability to maintain effective working relationships with Executive Leadership and management, including internal and external staff
- Ability to organize and prepare comprehensive Financial/Operational reports.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to function in a business management role influencing medical and administrative staff to apply sound business practices.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team