Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
IT Business Analyst
at A1 Placement
Our client, an expanding technology solutions firm is looking for an IT Product Manager or Business Analyst to support their new and existing products. This position is a full time permanent role.
- Manage the entire product line lifecycle from sunsetting legacy products to prototyping and testing new features/products and offers
- Gather and prioritize customer needs and requirements through customer interactions, research, and market data
- Ensure new products are in alignment with business plan, appraising ideas for market viability, defining value in the customers’ terms, and defining a clear path to market
- Identify and define functional product requirements and communicate these requirements to all stakeholders
- Manage and communicate product and technology roadmap with associated business case information internally and externally. Demonstrate functionality and value proposition of completed products to internal team members and other stakeholders
- Conduct scanning/analysis of delivered software code; performance analysis of raw audit scan results; develop, provide and coordinate scan results with the software developers to properly document analysis and finding updates
- Communicate security findings, associated risks and potential remediation to developers and program management
- Support development and maintenance of standards and best practices for code security and quality
- Track trends, common categories of vulnerabilities as well as overall number to provide feedback on areas of improvement to the developers and program management