Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Billing & Accounts Receivable Specialist
at EAG Laboratories
Food is Fun. Food is Love.
The Eurofins Sensory, Consumer & Product Research team is making our future more fun. Developing healthier, more natural snacks. Creating new foods with plant based proteins. Drawing out the winning flavors for kids. Bottling that new energy shot. Making sure that new foods and beverages are manufactured safely and consistently. We are consumer researchers, expert chefs, food scientists, chemical engineers and statisticians, all committed to creating food people want to eat and benefit from. Join our team!
Eurofins Sensory, Consumer & Product Research sites: Livermore, CA. Plymouth, MN. Ithaca, NY. Naples, FL. Madison, WI. Good Taste in Food.
Billing & Accounts Receivable Specialist responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Prepares invoices for our Customers and ensures charges are within scope of signed statement of works. If not, you must work with Project Planning/Project Owners to ensure proper documents on file to support invoice.
- Help monitor accounts receivable to ensure that payments are within terms. Perform collection efforts as necessary.
- Research and resolve accounts receivable issues by working with customers and internal Project Planners/Project Owners.
- Help Monitor and addresses the accounting e-mail box, answering questions or concerns directly or routing them to appropriate staff.
- Help perform back-up responsibilities for the receptionist position during breaks and vacations.
- Performs other duties as assigned
The ideal candidate would possess:
- 1+ years of billing experience, Accounts Receivable, Collections or can be substituted for an accounting certificate or degree
- Computer proficiency (Outlook, Excel, Word)
- Looking for a positive attitude, friendly and clear phone voice
- Exhibits skills with organization, attention to detail, flexibility and learning agility
- Accounting certificate diploma, or degree preferred
Position is full-time, Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-4 p.m., with overtime as needed. Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of Plymouth, MN are encouraged to apply.
As a Eurofins employee, you will become part of a company that has received national recognition as a great place to work. We offer excellent full-time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, life and disability insurance, 401(k) with company match, paid holidays and vacation, personal days, and dental and vision options.
To learn more about Eurofins, please explore our website www.eurofinsus.com.
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.