ABILITY Network Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Accounts Receivable Supervisor
at ABILITY Network Inc.
- Req No.
- Regular Full-Time
Guided by a mission to help, ABILITY, an Inovalon company, is a leading information technology company helping healthcare providers and payers simplify administrative and clinical complexity by enabling data-driven improvements in healthcare. Through specialized, easy-to-use applications and data analytics that work together, customers of all types and sizes across the continuum of care – rely on ABILITY to help optimize reimbursement, care quality and staffing.
Our employee philosophy is simple: We hire smart, talented people and trust them to do their thing. As part of ABILITY, you’ll grow with a company that wants you to succeed. To support you, we provide the teams, the latitude, the support and the culture so you can try new things, broaden your experience, and grow and succeed with us. Join our team and help make ABILITY a great place to do great work.
The Accounts Receivable Supervisor will report to the Senior Manager of Billing, Accounts Receivable & Collections and is responsible for the oversight of accounts receivable function, cash application and customer service on account activity. The position will provide excellent customer service, while representing the needs of ABILITY Network. The Accounts Receivable Supervisor is responsible for developing, planning, organizing, and implementing current and future strategies related to process improvement initiatives and key performance indicators.
- Supervise accounts receivable staff and ensure compliance with policies and procedures
- Ensure all cash received is applied to customer accounts timely and accurately
- Lead customer service activities to assist customers with inquiries, reconciliations and other requests
- Identify and implement processes that generate cost and operational efficiencies
- Develop and maintain desk procedures, operational and financial reporting, and key performance indicators
- Evaluate accounts receivable operations to improve cash flow and enhance customer experience
- Manage other accounts receivable processes including refunds, late fees, and write-offs
- Coordinate with Accounting Operations in monthly/quarter-end close reporting activities
- Assist with establishing and maintaining accounting control procedures in compliance with SOX program
- Support quarterly and year-end audit process
- Identify, lead, and participate in cross-functional teams on corporate initiatives
- Assist with other accounting duties and lead departmental projects to meet business needs
- Maintain compliance with Inovalon’s policies, procedures and mission statement;
- Adhere to all confidentiality and HIPAA requirements as outlined within Inovalon’s Operating Policies and Procedures in all ways and at all times with respect to any aspect of the data handled or services rendered in the undertaking of the position;
- Fulfill those responsibilities and/or duties that may be reasonably provided by Inovalon for the purpose of achieving operational and financial success of the Company;
- Uphold responsibilities relative to the separation of duties for applicable processes and procedures within your job function; and
- We reserve the right to change this job description from time to time as business needs dictate and will provide notice of such.
- Associate’s degree
- Knowledge of basic accounting processes required
- Minimum 5-years’ experience in Accounts Receivables
- Minimum 3-years’ experience in Customer Service
- Minimum 3-years’ experience with Microsoft Office Suite
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Business
- Experience with Great Plains, Oracle and CRM (Salesforce)
- 4-years’ of supervisory experience