Adams County Government Jobs
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Adams County is located in the northern metropolitan area of Denver. It ranks among the top five largest counties in the state and is projected to be the fastest growing county in the metro Denver area over the next two decades. With a population close to 450,000 residents, it is home to the cities of Brighton, Commerce City, Federal Heights, Northglenn and Thornton, the town of Bennett and portions of Arvada, Aurora, Lochbuie and Westminster. The county offers a professional business climate, a diverse labor pool, affordable land, a wide range of housing opportunities and community amenities and boasts a high quality of life for residents.
Adams County hires exceptional people and gives them a multitude of top-notch opportunities to grow, expand their capabilities and reach their full potential. We invest in their education and development resulting in experienced, intelligent and dedicated colleagues. Adams County has a customer service focused culture that offers employees exciting and dynamic challenges to build successful careers they can be proud of, now and in the future.
See Us On YouTube
- Aflac Supplemental Medical Insurance
- Basic Term Life Insurance Policy
- Credit Union Membership
- Deferred Compensation Plan
- Dental Plans
- Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
- Employee Discount Programs
- Fitness Center
- Flexible Spending Cafeteria Plan
- Health Clinic (onsite) - CareHere
- Long Term Disability Policy
- Medical Plans
- Optional Term Life Insurance
- Recreation Center Discounts
- Retirement Plan
- Short Term Disability
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Vision Plan
- Wellness Program