Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
The Trust Accounting (TA) - Accountant position is responsible for the reconciliation and balancing of accounts through the use of systems and reports in accordance with policies and procedures. The positon requires a high level of accuracy to minimize financial exposure and or client impact, general banking knowledge, and research and reconciliation experience. On a daily basis, the Accountant will interact with internal and external partners and banks. The Accountant requires strong verbal and written communication skills to interact effectively with various levels of the organization. The Accountant will be required to train internal partners as needed and facilitate and or present at meetings.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage assigned reconciliations (bank, general ledger, systems)
- Identify, assess, and resolve issues and out-of-balances
- Possess effective problem solving analysis and resolution skills.
- Explain, document, and summarize issues
- Communicate and collaborate with internal and external partners and banks
- Cross-train on products and functions
- Project participation and support
- Maintain working knowledge of systems, databases, and applications
- Retain up-to-date knowledge of assigned accounts, projects, and products
- Maintain an effective and cohesive working relationship with peers and management.
- Adhere to Audit and Control policies, procedures, and controls
- Participate and collaborate in team building and engagement activities
- Possess strong problem solving, analysis, and resolution skills
- Intermediate proficiency in MS Excel and MS Access