Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Assoc. Financial Analyst-034012
ADP is hiring a Associate Financial Analyst.In this position you will
Process all IT hardware, software and maintenance requisitions in Ariba, ADP's spend management system, for procurement buyers and enter all payment schedule requests in Tririga, the IT Asset Management System. Ensure timely and accurate data entry via clear communication with internal procurement, finance, accounting associates and ADP's suppliers.
- Manage procurement processes via automated systems that communicates and guarantees order placement and delivery schedules with vendors.
- Work with buyers to review all pertinent documents to manage vendor lease schedules and software/hardware maintenance and software subscriptions documentation and ensure accurate and timely data entry.
- Update the Asset Management System with all regional installation/de-installation and ensuring the related financial information is updated accordingly.
- Provide support to all technology locations and buyers to research assets about to be decommissioned and whether they should return to the leasing company, redeployed or recycled.
- Reconcile invoices with variances and determine appropriate course of action
2 year - Business - (or equivalent in education and experience)
2 + years preferred in business environment; asset management experience preferred. Effective written and oral communications skills. Accuracy and organizational skills. PC experience required, intermediate Excel (spreadsheet), MS Office Suite, etc.
Position requires organized individual capable of handling the complexities of leased and purchased hardware, hardware and software maintenance and software subscriptions