Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Associate Accounts Receivable Representative - Future Opportunities
Unlock Your Career Potential: Customer Service at ADP. It's all about enabling our customers to be more effective employers. Our Customer Service team makes it happen by collaborating with customers and other ADP colleagues to ensure our products and services deliver winning results. Did you know that the vast majority of our customers are not only satisfied, they'd recommend ADP to someone else? You will be the one providing the on-the-spot support that makes our integrated solutions stand out in today's increasingly competitive global marketplace.
ADP is hiring an Associate Accounts Receivable Representative I. In this position, you'll join a team of rock star professionals who are responsible for utilizing basic financial, business and industry knowledge. You will ensure every customer interaction is a best-in-class experience. You'll combine a passion for service and discovering innovative solutions with our top-ranked training programs to help customers enjoy every drop of value within our products.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, and Social Responsibility.
- Handle warm transfer of client from service associates to assist in resolving client billing request or issues
- Make outbound calls to clients to bring request or billing issues to resolution
- Meet or exceed phone metrics and SLAs
- Perform assigned Invoice to Cash tasks and work cases accurately and within stipulated timelines by partnering with business units and/or working with the client to understand and resolve routine requests
- Analyze and research client requests that are more complex under the direction of a tenured associate
- Provide World Class Service with each interaction to ensure client satisfaction and retention.
- Continuous support and timely response to Clients, Shared Services Teams, Service, Sales, and Implementation for resolution of simple inquiries and escalations.
- Resolve simple AR disputes
- Participate in organizational initiatives including BPI and continuous improvement.
- Ability to prepare formatted data files and correspondences for distribution to clients
- Works with banks to resolve client payment issues
- Bachelor's in Business or Accounting or client service or equivalent in education and experience.
- Strong verbal, listening and written communication skills
- Proficiency in using a PC and Microsoft applications
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to stay calm in stressful situations