Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Bilingual French, Financial Services Representative
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
Integrity is Everything is a core value at ADP. Our International Money Movement team is responsible for the operational management and the related process and accounting controls for Money Movement outside the continental United States. We are also responsible for the evolution and maintenance of the computer systems required to support IMM working in conjunction with CIO.
We are actively recruiting for a Bilingual Financial Services Representative for our Client Financial Communications Department in Halifax.
The Client Financial Communications department comprises two client facing units of Funding and the Finance Call Centre. The Funding team is responsible to manage risk for approximately 1500 Credit Push clients and over 1000 US Reverse Wire (USRW) for accounts based in Canada and Europe. Total annual liabilities collected are approximately $15 billion. The Call Centre handles annually about 100,000 inbound and 50,000 outbound calls related to ADP's Money Movement product and services. The inbound calls pertain to payroll, third party payments, tax inquiries and admin fees and the outbound calls pertain to reject/return deposits, and for risk mitigation verification for employee payment over $50,000.00.
The Bilingual Financial Services Representative (FSR) is responsible for handling internal and external requests related to payroll and tax inquiries in a centralized call centre environment. Interacting with other departments in ADP, the role of a FSR is to handle both inbound and outbound calls with the inbound component comprising roughly of the potential call volume. The FSR is expected to provide world-class service to both internal and external clients by processing requests accurately and professionally in a pleasant manner in adherence with ADP/Government Agency/Financial Partners' outlined policies.
- Coordinate client-initiated requests for exceptions to payroll (i.e. stop payments on cheques/recalls on direct deposits). As well as facilitating tax adjustments and third party payments
- Collaboration within the call centre to ensure benchmark service levels are maintained/exceeded while proactively ensuring minimal negative impact to both internal and external departmental clients
- Organize daily outbound telephone communication regarding information received from bank partners concerning rejected/returned employee deposits, trace inquiries and communicate this information to said partners in a prompt, courteous fashion
- Escalate, as required, emergency banking situations (i.e. manual recalls/refunds, NSF payrolls) and coordinate with the appropriate departments swiftly in order to quickly resolve these issues on a case by case basis
- Promptly facilitate delivery of client-initiated documentation such as letters of indemnity; tax adjustment forms, banking notices etc. as required
- Effectively manage daily workloads efficiently (averaging individually 40-60 calls per day) while maintaining and delivering consistent world-class service to internal/external clients