Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Create accurate invoices based on client pricing tables in a timely manner.
- Audit, reconcile, and communicate discrepancies in vendor invoices.
- Maximize revenue by identifying gaps in invoicing practices.
- Analyze monthly revenue variances and work with accounting regarding any revenue recognition/accrual issues.
- Notify Client Services department of late payments and collaborate on when to apply late fees.
- Monitor local vendor payment terms and follow "float" process to ensure partners are paid timely.
- Improve local vendor accounts payable process by working with other departments across the organization.
- Maintain accurate pricing records per client.
- Document processes and propose ideas for standardizing, automating, and improving invoicing practices.
- Career path into financial analysis, including billing, revenue and local vendor expense analysis and forecasting.
- One or two years related experience
- Bachelor's Degree at a four-year college
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word)
- Detail-oriented, ability to work within deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as strong presentation and interpersonal skills