Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Business Analyst II
ADP is hiring a Business Analyst II. The Business Analyst II interprets data and turns it into information which can offer ways to improve a business, thus affecting business decisions. A BA II will gather information from various sources and interpret patterns and trends. Once data has been gathered and interpreted, they will report back what has been found in a comprehensive study to the larger organization.
The Business Analyst II will provide technical and operational support on complex issues, processes and procedures and complete the analysis of data/processes and procedures that impact departmental effectiveness and financial results. Gather appropriate and relevant documentation to identify and clarify actual issues and seek timely, reasonable solutions. Develop relationships among team and business partners that foster the ability to align and effectively collaborate.
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility.
- Collecting and interpreting data
- Building business cases and presenting ROIs
- Analyzing results
- Reporting the results back to the relevant members of the business
- Identifying patterns and trends in data sets
- Working alongside teams within the business or the management team to establish business needs
- Defining new data collection and analysis processes
- Provide critical reports to the business units using ad-hoc reporting tools.
- Assess and oversee the accuracy of direct data updates: ensuring no impact to clients, agencies, and ADP.
- Define needed system reports using an internal ad-hoc reporting tool to streamline information, track business deliveries and analyze business trends for opportunities.
- Provide needed and critical business and/or impact data by leveraging standard software tools: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project Office.
- Present business and/or impact data to business units based on specific need and format.
- Review staff priorities; ensure transactions are executed timely and without impairing client service or causing financial exposure to ADP or our clients.
- Performs other duties as assigned by Management.
- Bachelor's degree
- 3-5 Years of directly related experience