Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Data/Business Analyst I
ADP is hiring a Data (Business) Analyst I to join our analytics team. Responsible for key business metrics and reporting that drives decision making and process improvement for the Small Business Unit. A champion for standardizing and automating internal client-facing reports provided to Business Units. Leverage a variety of analytical tools to provide information that is flexible, responsive and nimble to changing business needs. To do well in this role you need a very fine eye for detail, experience as a data analyst, a keenness for problem solving and deep understanding of the popular data analysis tools and databases. The successful candidate will turn data into information, information into insight and insight into business decisions. If you're passionate about leveraging data to drive actionable insights, we want to hear from you.
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility.
- Collect, interpret and analyze data to identify trends and actionable insights
- Suggest changes to senior management using analytics to support the recommendations
- Create informative and actionable presentations that highlight relevant trends and opportunities to improve the client experience.
- Conduct insightful, ad hoc analyses to investigate ongoing or one-time operational issues
- Develop meaningful analytic conclusions and recommend innovative solutions
- Work with region stakeholders Business Unit champions and Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to define requirement related to reporting, analytics, trending and communications.
- Regularly present findings to senior region leaders
- Keep up-to-date with client experience (current and vision)
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent in Education & Experience with Major Area of Concentration in Finance, Accounting, Statistics
- 3-5 Years of Directly Related Experience in analytics, market intelligence and analytics, financial modeling or statistical analysis
- Strong Excel skills