Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Full Level Tax Specialist
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility.
The job focus is to work with all Implementation Centers, Data Conversion Services, Financial Service Centers and clients to ensure timely, efficient reconciliation and entry of quarterly and annual tax deposit information. Full Level Tax (FLT) Specialists develop and maintain effective ADP/Client communications and utilize ADP Full Level Tax (FLT) Smart Standards processes and tools to ensure client satisfaction and use of ADP Tax Filing Services. FLT Specialists ensure all Mid-Quarter Conversion / Mid-Year Conversion processes are completed timely and accurately, and effectively manage assigned client relationships with all internal and external business partners to enhance the overall client experience.
- Analyzes balances and reconciles client tax deposit and filing information with employee balance information and resolves any out of balance conditions by working with the client, Financial Services Center Associates, and assigned Implementation Center Associates.
- Coordinates and reviews client documentation for client deposits and filings for all affected quarters.
- Proactively communicates any balance issues, develops resolution plan and notifies client of any advice of debit as applicable.
- Provides internal business partners and clients with status of Mid-Quarter and Mid-Year conversions.
- Utilizes Smart Standard FLT Process client communications and Quarterly Tax Verification letter to notify clients of current full level tax status.
- Provides client with Quarterly Wage and Tax Register to ensure client information is recorded properly for W2 purposes.
- Utilizes current processes, tools and systems to enter and submit current and prior quarter tax liability and tax deposit information.
- Utilizes proper tools and systems to record client status, update project milestones, and maintain client documentation in accordance with FLT Smart Standards updates.
- Ensures timely follow up with clients and internal business partners.
- Provides technical expertise and guidance to less tenured FLT Implementation Specialists and may assist in their training.
- Makes recommendations regarding changes to training curriculum and/or new procedures to management or Implementation Team Leader (ITL) as appropriate
- Attends and participates in training on ADP Payroll and Tax products; keeps up to date on all new product rollouts and existing offerings that affect Full Level Tax. Continues to update knowledge through available resources to ensure familiarity on legislative changes in tax laws.
- May work on special projects or other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of 1 year experience in a service oriented processing capacity
- Associates Degree and/or equivalent experience required