Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
GlobalView Payroll Specialist
ADP is hiring a Payroll Specialist for our GlobalView division. The role of the Payroll Specialist is to produce the payroll for clients; acting as their liaison for payroll-related processing. In addition this role will participate in system testing as needed, provide consultation to clients and others and as needed.
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility.
- Produce timely and accurate payroll- includes all interface and payroll processing activities.
- Act as day-to-day liaison with client designated contacts for payroll-related processing; Respond to client inquiries and take appropriate action ensuring timely review and resolution of issues. Work effectively across GlobalView and ADP business groups to resolve client issues.
- Maintain client payroll procedure manuals and business process documents.
- Ensure quality controls in the payroll process and update documentation- includes reconciliation of results and audit checks.
- Highlight and escalate relevant matters that may impact the running of client payrolls.
- Conduct timely and accurate processing of cyclical events including month-end, qtr-end, and year-end activities. Balance client data for QTR and YE.
- Manage client issues in CRM system and work with client and internal partners to classify, prioritize and follow-up.
- Maintain up to date knowledge and expertise of statutory legislation and ADP systems.
- Participate in testing and validation as required for product updates, configuration changes, and cyclical processing events (such as yr end). Assist implementation during testing phases/parallel processing/UAT.
- 3-5 Years of Directly Related Experience
- Bachelor's Degree or its equivalent in education and experience with a Major Area of Concentration in IT/Business