Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
We power the working world with comprehensive solutions that drive business success. Consistently named one of the "Most Admired Companies" by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by Forbes® as one of "The World's Most Innovative Companies," ADP has over a half-million clients around the globe and 65 years of experience as one of the largest providers of business outsourcing and human capital management solutions world-wide.
Unlock Your Career Potential: Human Resources at ADP. It's at the very core of what we do. Whether it's partnering with associates inside ADP or outside with our clients -- you work across all HR disciplines -- management, benefits, payroll, risk management and compliance -- to deliver your payroll expertise in an increasingly competitive global marketplace.
ADP is hiring an experienced Payroll Specialist. In this position, you'll help our clients leverage ADP's exceptional business solutions so they can focus on what matters most to them - growing their business.
- Responsible & fully accountable for the payroll & audit function of multiple clients.
- Responsible for scheduling and running the assigned client payrolls by following standard operating procedures.
- Maintains complete, accurate and timely client and employee records based on real time requests
- Maintains complete and accurate client profile notes as well as processing instructions for each client
- Balance respective payrolls based on year end calendar and remit all Third Party Remittances by defined due dates, complete all Year End balancing, filing & respective reporting
- Utilize all internal tools & defined processes to ensure optimal productivity, service excellence and make recommendations for best practices to customers
- Initiate pre and post production calls with clients
- Performs quarterly & year-end audits including file
- Answer client calls (dedicated clients, as well as other clients)
- Provide critical and accurate statutory information to clients in the payroll area, such as tax filing. Use the various knowledge bases, resource materials and appropriate websites to locate answers and solutions for issues.
- Work with internal technical support, various production departments and additional ADP Service hubs as needed to identify a resolution.
- Provide feedback and suggestions on products, issues, processes and procedures to enhance efficiency and continuous improvement.
- Maintain CPA (Canadian Payroll Association) designation & attend all required departmental training sessions as well demonstrate proficiency in learning.
- Minimum 2 years payroll processing experience.
- Minimum 2 years client service experience.
- Advanced Internet and MS Office Skills (Word/Excel) required.
- Excellent communication and analytical skills with the ability to translate analytical findings into actionable solutions/processes.
- Excellent customer service skills
- French language is an asset
- Bachelor/certificate, an asset, or equivalent experience in administration/customer service/HR.
- Canadian Payroll Association (CPA) certification is an asset.
ADP is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
NOTE TO APPLICANTS:
Please note that any offer of employment will be subject to verification of employment background checks, including a criminal record check.