Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Payroll Specialist I
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 172497
Categories: Accounting/Auditing, Human Resources - Comp & Benefits, Human Resources - ALL CATEGORIES
ADP is hiring a Payroll Specialist.
Thanks for clicking! Let us tell you a little more...
- Do you enjoy collaboration, working with people, and thrive in a fast-paced, fun environment?
- Is "Accuracy" your middle name? (Well, not really, but you know what we mean!)
- Do you have the power to transform problems into timely, first-class solutions?
Yes? Then this may be the role for you. Don't just take our word for it! Read on and judge for yourself.
First, a little something about ADP. We believe great companies are built not only by great people -- but for them. Every day we strive to design a better way to work helping employees at organizations around the world to stay productive and achieve their potential. We're always designing for people, starting right here with our one-of-a-kind culture and people like you.
As a Payroll Specialist, you'll be part of a high-performing team that enables clients to pay their employees on time with the utmost accuracy and attention to detail. Along with processing client payrolls, you'll work with clients to provide support, reporting, audit, and most importantly, peace of mind.
Does this sound like you?
- Connector and Problem Solver. You're comfortable working in the heart of your personal command center, communicating on the phone, and multi-tasking to solve problems quickly with satisfying resolutions.
- Laser-Focused. To say you are "detail-oriented" is an understatement; you are obsessed with accuracy and getting things right.
- Team Spirited. You achieve more with others and value a culture where you can be you.
- Trusted Advisor. You live by integrity and deliver on promises... every time.
WHAT YOU'LL DO: Responsibilities
Put Analysis into Action
- Own the timely and accurate processing of payrolls for clients and ensure that all payroll, accounting, and auxiliary system requirements are met (e.g., tax filing, banking requirements, benefits, stock, pension record keeping, etc.).
- Perform basic analysis, reporting, quarter- and year-end audits, and research related to payroll processing.
- Assist with special projects to flex those critical and analytical thinking skills to help our clients achieve success.
- Serve as an advisor to your clients.
- Deliver excellent customer service by handling service requests, conducting basic client audits, participating in client calls, and completing basic level reporting on payroll activities.
EXPERIENCE YOU'LL NEED: Required Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree OR
- Equivalent Military experience OR
- 1 - 2 years of multi-corporation, multi-state payroll OR
- Equivalent experience in the areas of customer service, payroll, human resources, benefits administration, financial institution, application support or other relevant work experience
- Microsoft Office Suite software proficiency (Outlook, Word, and Excel)
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!