Advanced Concepts and Technologies International
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Pricing Analyst /Cost-Price Volume Manager
at Advanced Concepts and Technologies International
Job Title: Senior Pricing Analyst /Cost-Price Volume Manager
Job Location: Crystal City, VA
Security Clearance: Clearable
Overview / Job Responsibilities:
Job Description: Directly responsible for production of difficult and complex cost/price models and proposals. As a key member of the Pricing team, engages in a wide variety of difficult and complex Cost/Price Proposal activities for proposals on multiple projects. The successful candidates will utilizes his/her broad experience, expertise, and exposure to various types of company projects and clients, and regularly exercises his/her familiarity of company and project practices and procedures. This Senior Pricing Analyst will interact primarily with the VP for Pricing, Capture Managers and Capture Team members, Business Unit Program Management Office personnel and the ACT I Leadership Team. This position reports directly to the ACT I VP of Pricing.
- Provide a comprehensive review of customer requests for proposals. Examine the statement of work, the specification requirements, the contract terms and conditions, the special conditions and the contract type. Review contract modifications to determine scope of work and scope changes.
- Support Pricing Strategy and development of Price to Win (PTW) models and briefings.
- Coordinate labor, material, subcontract, travel, etc., requirements from the technical functions. Ensures that all costs are estimated and priced out by cost element in the required customer format and in accordance with applicable customer regulations and internal compliance guidelines.
- Support Subcontractor/Vendor selection process and cost-price negotiations IAW ACT I CPSR and CES processes.
- Oversee the cost/price volume development effort including producing finished product in MS Word or Acrobat PDF and MS Excel. Assess the competition, the contract risk, the performance and schedule risk and participates in formulating the pricing strategy to win. Consult with management and competitive Intel staff in determining the pricing strategy.
- Provide guidance, direction, and specialized assistance to the estimating team tasked to resolve difficult and complex estimating problems on tasks assigned.
- Assist project/program management with preparation of schedules for estimate preparation, defining resource requirements for estimate deliverables, review of Client task request for estimate deliverables, and documents and publication involving impacts to probable project/program cost.
- Drive proposals to completion to meet tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Conduct Cost/Price reviews with senior management.
- Provide support for client and subcontractor negotiations.
- 10-15 plus years relevant Federal Government Pricing and Financial experience
- Bachelor's degree required, (Master's degree preferred).
- Continuing Education such as NCMA Contract Administration and Pricing certificates are encouraged
- Comprehensive knowledge of pricing, contracts and business management
- Experience in preparing Cost Volumes, ensuring RFP and internal compliance requirements
- Knowledge of FAR/DFARS, Truth in Negotiations Act (TINA) and other government solicitation requirements, Strong proposal development skills; strategy development
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Must be able to effectively manage competing priorities and deadlines, handle multiple tasks in fast paced environment
- Must be able to demonstrate advanced MS Excel including graphics and Word skills
- Strong PowerPoint skills required
- Must be a team player, proactive, and possess excellent problem solving and organizational skills • Must have the ability to learn standard pricing software tools
- Ability to work independently with little or no supervision
Advanced Concepts and Technologies International L.L.C. (ACT I) is a small business providing high-quality Total Acquisition Management, Intelligence, Cyber and Foreign Military Sales solutions to clients across the globe. ACT I is structured around specialized business units dedicated to delivering proven solutions and services to our customers across our suite of services: Acquisition Strategy, Program Management, Engineering, Logistics, Financial Management, Intelligence Support, Security and Cyber, Contract Negotiation Support, and Security Cooperation Assistance.
Join the ACT I family where you can achieve great accomplishments while fostering a satisfying and rewarding career progression. Please apply directly through the website at: http://act-i.com/careers/. #joinAC_I
For any additional questions or to submit any referrals, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
ACT I is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.