Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Administrative Associate with Concur experience | Doral, FL
at Albion Staffing
About Albion Staffing Solutions:
Albion has been offering Temp; Contract and Direct Hire Staffing Services for 20-years from offices located throughout South Florida. Offering General Admin/Clerical and Light Industrial staffing services, Albion also specializes in the Logistics, Allied Healthcare and Banking industries.
About this opportunity:
Albion's Banking Division has an opening for a Administrative Associate with Concur experience to work at a company located in the Doral, FL area. This person will not be entering T&E into Concur, they will be an administrative on the back-end supporting FTE's using the platform
- Respond to Cardholder Calls/Correspondence
- Card or application status
- Balances or limits
- Account Reconciliations
- Declined Transactions
- Fraudulent Charges
- “How to” questions
- Provide day-to-day Concur/Credit Card Account Management
- Serves as Concur site administrator for travel and expense.
- Provide direction for booking travel arrangements including air, hotel, and car and ground transportation.
- Process approved travel profile requests and corporate T&E card applications.
- Create and maintain profiles within the Concur database and the American Express @work site.
- Follow up on any past due balances to ensure the account balance is current and that all receipts and/or expenses have been submitted in accordance with Entergy policy.
- First point of contact to troubleshoot issues with on-line tool and travel reservations.
- Responsible for administrative functions of the online booking tools.
- Monitor employee termination reports to ensure timely close of all travel and corporate card related accounts.
- Provide optimal customer service support for employee travel and corporate T&E card concerns. Assist employees with reconciling, opening and terminating accounts as well as resolving fraud cases.
- Receive and distribute new Travel Cards, explain policy, practices and procedures at time of distribution. Troubleshoot problems and act as a point-of-contact for all program inquiries, problems and suggestions. Ensures cardholders and other applicable participants understand program , practices, procedures and guidelines. Monitor and evaluate monthly transactions to ensure compliance with policy and report any violations to Accounts Payable Manager. Acts as a program point of contact for cardholders and for AMEX. Provide reporting (annual /monthly) standards to Senior Management on policy review, issues, delinquencies, fraud, suspect vendors, spend patterns, trends, etc.
- Respond to audits and own updates to resolve issues identified in audits.
- Serve as an expense card help desk; answering cardholder questions
- Provide initial and refresher cardholder training for new card users on systems such as the expense reporting platform (Concur) and Amex system (Access Online); Prepare and publish user tips, aids, and other methods of communicating expectations and requirements to the cardholders benefit;
- Administrative Skills a plus
- Concur Application Experience or Expense Management Exp.
- Basic Accounting Knowledge
- Corporate Credit Card Management
Applicants will work in the customer's facility - located in Doral, FL area.
- Pre-Employment and random Drug and Background testing applicable.
- Only Local Candidates will be considered; no relocation provided.
- Reliable Transportation to/from the workplace is necessary.