Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Audit Officer | Doral, FL
at Albion Staffing
About this opportunity:
Albion's Banking Division has an opening for a Audit Officer. The Audit Officer performs and/or assists in internal audits for the Corporation within established dates and following the Department’s guidelines and applicable regulations. Our client is a well known established bank with great work environment and benefits. They offer 401K, parking and a package of days off.
About Albion Staffing Solutions:
Albion has been offering Temp; Contract and Direct Hire Staffing Services for 20-years from offices located throughout South Florida. Offering General Admin/Clerical and Light Industrial staffing services, Albion also specializes in the Logistics, Allied Healthcare and Banking industries.
- Complete audit procedures assigned according to established audit objectives, scope and time budget.
- Prepare complete and accurate work papers that adequately support the audit conclusion, including the exceptions noted during an audit assignment and applicable recommendations.
- Document exceptions noted during the audit according to established procedures. Discuss exceptions with audited area.
- Discuss and dispose of all review points from the Audit Supervisor, Assistant General Auditor and/or General Auditor.
- Assist in the preparation of the internal audit report drafts and summarize all audits observations and recommendations.
- Perform other routine assignments designated by the Assistant General Auditor, Audit Supervisor and/or General Auditor.
- Lead audits assigned by the Assistant General Auditor, Audit Supervisor and/or General Auditor.
- Monitor Audit Officer’s tasks during the audit process.
- Monitor that all management responses are obtained during the audit process.
- Analyze audit programs for conformity with Corporation’s policy and regulatory requirements and submit revisions when appropriate.
- Monitor that all audit review points are properly cleared before issuance of the final audit report.
- Write reports and communicate results to appropriate members of management.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or other business-related fields is required for this position.
- At least one (1) year of experience on a similar position in the Banking industry as well as working experience with applicable industry regulations.
- Must have worked at a bank.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Certified Internal Auditor (CIA).
Applicants will work in the customer's facility - located in Doral, FL area.
- Pre-Employment and random Drug and Background testing applicable.
- Only Local Candidates will be considered; no relocation provided.
- Reliable Transportation to/from the workplace is necessary.