Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Business Relationship Officer | Blue Lagoon, FL
at Albion Staffing
About this opportunity:
Albion's Banking Division has an opening for a Business Relationship Officer to work at a bank located in the Blue Lagoon, FL area. Execute integrated sales, service and relationship strategies to support growth and retention of business customers. Develops new-to-bank business relationships as well as cross-marketing of services to existing clients through segment-based sales plans to achieve revenue growth targets and maximize operating capabilities and profitability.
About Albion Staffing Solutions:
Albion has been offering Temp; Contract and Direct Hire Staffing Services for 20-years from offices located throughout South Florida. Offering General Admin/Clerical and Light Industrial staffing services, Albion also specializes in the Logistics, Allied Healthcare and Banking industries.
- Solicits business relationships including deposits, loans and treasury services.
- Develops and refers loans leads for commercial area. Pursues lending business development activities (including low and moderate income segments), working in partnership with Commercial Banker.
- Execute integrated sales and relationship strategies that are in alignment with the area business plan to achieve desired revenue and service hurdles.
- Provide Treasury and Lending specialists with qualified referrals for cross-sell. Assist in closing deals across all products.
- Use sound judgment in qualifying potential customers/deals as well as recommending the right financial solutions/products for the customer.
- Partner with other our client's (i.e. Residential and Commercial Lending, Treasury, etc.) to ensure ongoing and appropriate communication to support overall client and franchise objectives.
- Conducts sales initiatives through adequate procedures (telemarketing, direct mail and external business development. Ensures effective customer retention and growth through ongoing sales and servicing initiatives.
- Maintain frequent interaction with centers of influence, diverse industry segments, community leaders, regulators, and senior business contacts and providing broad, multi-product banking solutions to the middle market companies housed in the marketplace.
- Ensures implementation of the Bank’s customer service philosophy in regards total customer satisfaction knowledge, courtesy, appearance, responsiveness, accuracy and communication).
- Handles customer situations beyond the scope of branch personnel and to ensure timely service.
- Attain to the branch production goals.
- Promote and service all the deposit products available at the bank and open all types of accounts, including checking, CDs, IRAs, Business Accounts and Safe Deposit Boxes.
- Promote and answer questions regarding the various lending products the bank offers.
- Resolve customer problems and complaints in accordance with our client's excellent service policy.
- Answer customer questions and assists customers with all needs, such as: Safe Deposit boxes, issuing ATM
cards, statements, rates, overdrafts, issue temporary checks, etc.
- Assist in implementing operational policy, ensuring transactions are processed in compliance with federal, state and bank
- Strictly adhere to internal control policies such as the account opening protocols of accurate collection, completion and updating of all required documentation.
- Input information to create account data file of new accounts. Perform any maintenance changes on existing customer’s account, such changes of address, title or rate changes.
- Act as a backup/support to Personal Bankers as needed.
- Support platform weekend schedule.
- Support team when participating in different after hour events.
- Ensure that the organization's activities are carried out in accordance with all regulatory, legal, and governmental regulations.
- Open and close the branch: maintains and stays abreast of security policies and procedures.
- Assist in generating ideas for improving sales/operational issues with the bank management. Develops, implements and monitors own sales and service plans.
- Through extensive involvement, create local community awareness that the bank is critically focused on partnering in the community
Applicants will work in the customer's facility - located in Blue Lagoon, FL area.
- Pre-Employment and random Drug and Background testing applicable.
- Only Local Candidates will be considered; no relocation provided.
- Reliable Transportation to/from the workplace is necessary.