Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Real - Estate Residential Loan Officer | Doral, FL
at Albion Staffing
About this opportunity:
Albion's Banking Division has an opening for a Real - Estate Residential Loan Officer. Our client is a well known established bank with great work environment and benefits. They offer 401K, parking and a package of days off.
About Albion Staffing Solutions:
Albion has been offering Temp; Contract and Direct Hire Staffing Services for 20-years from offices located throughout South Florida. Offering General Admin/Clerical and Light Industrial staffing services, Albion also specializes in the Logistics, Allied Healthcare and Banking industries.
- Responsible for marketing Real-Estate loans to Realtors, Builders and other spheres of influence by facilitating presentations, attending events, and cold calling.
- Must originate loans in accordance with the bank's lending policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Responsible for entering all loan applicants into the EZlender system, and run DU and credit reports.
- Provide the processing team with all necessary contact information, including but not limited to Realtor, access to property and closing agent.
- Responsible for interviewing and guiding prospective customers, enabling customers to select the best product for their
- Must complete a full mortgage loan application (1003), gather initial documentation, and set the expectations for customers, Realtors,and builders as to appropriate timeframes and targets.
- Communicate any and all additional and required documentation to customers.
- Must originate all mortgage loans in accordance with all Federal, State and investor guidelines.
- Must submit completed applications in a timely manner to the Processors for disclosure within the three (3) days of application as required by Federal regulations.
- Must provide processors and underwriters with updates on any material changes that may take place during the loan process.
- Evaluate the documents provided by the customer and re-runs DU when appropriate.
- Monitor progress of approval through closing.
- Assist the support team with the gathering of any additional information required and all communication with the customer and referral source.
- Represent the Bank in functions within the community.
Competence and Requirements:
- Customer focus
- Building strong relations
- Business acumen
- Problem analysis & solution
- Vision & values
- Collaboration & teamwork
- Development (personal & others)
- Change & innovation
- Three years of experience in a similar job is required or equivalent combination of education and experience banking and/or lending industry
- Active driver’s license
- Attention to detail
- Good understanding of financial products, loan documentation, and business objectives of a real-estate lending department
- Successful completion of approved real-estate training program
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Good communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Business Administration or related field
Applicants will work in the customer's facility - located in Doral, FL area.
- Pre-Employment and random Drug and Background testing applicable.
- Only Local Candidates will be considered; no relocation provided.
- Reliable Transportation to/from the workplace is necessary.