Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Albion Staffing
About Albion Staffing Solutions:
Albion has been offering Temp; Contract and Direct Hire Staffing Services for 20-years from offices located throughout South Florida. Offering General Admin/Clerical and Light Industrial staffing services, Albion also specializes in the Logistics, Allied Healthcare and Banking industries.
About this opportunity:
Albion Staffing Solutions is looking for a Regional Controller for a company in the Miami, FL area. Our client is a a Fortune 1000 company with more than 67,000 employees worldwide offering commercial-grade HVAC equipment, energy management and aftermarket service support/replacement parts and turnkey solutions. Their equipment, solutions and services are sold through a global network of dedicated sales, service, and parts offices.
A regional controller coordinates all financial reporting functions for the geographic zone (LATAM). These functions may include accounting and bookkeeping, financial reporting, tax planning and investment analysis activities. A controller ensures that regional financial statements are accurate, complete and in accordance with country requirements, corporate policies and industry practices. Complete financial statements include a balance sheet, a statement of income, a statement of cash flows and a statement of shareholders' equity.
- Oversees the preparation of the business unit’s financial statements and other financial and operating reports. Performs appropriate financial analysis.
- Prepares special financial and statistical reports, and analyzes unusual items or trends.
- Prepares the annual and long-range financial plan, and monthly financial forecasts.
- Provides financial oversight for cost accounting and annual standards setting processes.
- Oversees product cost development and profit margin analysis.
- Provides protection and control of company assets.
- Manages working capital and maintains balance sheet integrity.
- Supervises and prepares account reconciliations.
- Monthly Close
- Approves and assists in preparing capital expenditure requests.
- Trains and develops accounting staff.
- Must have 3-5 years as a Financial Controller
- Must have LATAM related experience (will oversee LATAM region; therefore, needing prior experience with multi-country exposure)
- CPA a plus; not required
- 4 year degree/preferably accounting related
Applicants will work in the customer's facility - located in the Miami, FL area.
- Albion uses E-Verify to verify employment eligibility.
- Pre-Employment and random Drug and Background testing applicable.
- Only Local Candidates will be considered; no relocation provided.
- Reliable Transportation to/from the workplace is necessary.