ALL NATIVE GROUP
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Budget Analyst - Blackstone, VA
at ALL NATIVE GROUP
Budget Analyst - Secret Clearance Required - Blackstone, VA
Performs basic accounting and budgetary activities as they relate to specific staffing and training programs within the Diplomatic Security Training Center (DSTC).
The position is based at the Department of State, Foreign Affairs Security Training Center (FASTC) in Blackstone, VA.
* Advises customers on financial matters
* Analyzes budgets
* Analyzes financial data
* Analyzes financial information to project future revenues or expense
* Compiles data for financial reports
* Computes financial data; consult with managerial or supervisory personnel
* Provides assistance with budget formulation
* Monitors operational budget
* Processes invoices for payment
* Employee will require supervision and has limited opportunity to exercise independent judgment and initiative in the line of work
* Associate’s degree preferred and equivalent experience
* Two (2) years relevant experience or one (1) year with Bachelor’s degree
* Must be highly organized
* Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
* Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing
* Must demonstrate thorough knowledge of Microsoft applications (MS Word, PowerPoint). Solid Excel experience is a must
* Experience working with databases
* Knowledge of basic accounting skills helpful
* Must be familiar with appropriations law
* Department of State experience preferred
In legal compliance with the terms of our U.S. Government contract the candidate must be a US citizen and possess or be able to obtain/maintain a SECRET clearance
NOTE: These statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work involved for this job. It is not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of this job.
The ALL NATIVE GROUP companies offer a rewarding career experience. In addition to dynamic career opportunities, we provide competitive salaries, excellent benefits, retirement funding, as well as ongoing training and professional development.
We are committed to providing the best possible climate for maximum development and goal achievement for all our employees. As subsidiaries of a Native-owned corporation with offices around the world, ALL NATIVE GROUP companies are proud to promote an inclusive and diverse workplace and respect the cultural traditions in the communities where we operate.
The ALL NATIVE GROUP companies are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants are considered without regard to age, sex, race, national origin, religion, marital status or physical disability. However, preference may be extended to persons of Indian descent in accordance with applicable laws.
EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Drug Free Employer
SBA 8(a), SDB Certified, HubZone, Buy Indian Certified Native American Tribally-owned company
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!