ALL NATIVE GROUP
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Budget Analyst - Blackstone, VA
at ALL NATIVE GROUP
Budget Analyst - Secret Clearance - Blackstone, VA
Performs a variety of intermediate accounting and budgetary activities as they relate to specific staffing and training programs for the U.S. Department of State, Foreign Affairs Security Training Center (FASTC).
The position is based in Blackstone, VA.
- Advises customer on financial matters
- Analyzes budgets
- Analyzes financial data
- Analyzes financial information to project future revenues or expense
- Compiles data for financial reports
- Computes financial data; consult with managerial or supervisory personnel
- Formulates budgets with supervisory assistance
- Drafts or maintains budgeting databases
- Monitors operational budget
- Processes invoices for payment
- Employee will require some supervision and has a growing opportunity to exercise independent judgment and initiative in the line of work
- Bachelor’s degree preferred and equivalent experience
- Four (4) years relevant experience or two (2) years with a Master’s degree
- Two (2) years as a previous Budget Analyst or equivalent experience
- Must be highly organized
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing
- Must demonstrate thorough knowledge of Microsoft applications (MS Word, PowerPoint). Solid Excel experience is a must
- Experience working with databases
- Knowledge of basic accounting skills helpful
- Ability to work independently with some supervision
- Must be familiar with appropriations law
- Department of State experience preferred
In legal compliance with the terms of our U.S. Government contract the candidate must be a US citizen and possess or be able to obtain/maintain a SECRET clearance
NOTE: These statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work involved for this job. It is not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of this job.
The ALL NATIVE GROUP companies offer a rewarding career experience. In addition to dynamic career opportunities, we provide competitive salaries, excellent benefits, retirement funding, as well as ongoing training and professional development.
We are committed to providing the best possible climate for maximum development and goal achievement for all our employees. As subsidiaries of a Native-owned corporation with offices around the world, ALL NATIVE GROUP companies are proud to promote an inclusive and diverse workplace and respect the cultural traditions in the communities where we operate.
The ALL NATIVE GROUP companies are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants are considered without regard to age, sex, race, national origin, religion, marital status or physical disability. However, preference may be extended to persons of Indian descent in accordance with applicable laws.
EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Drug Free Employer
SBA 8(a), SDB Certified, HubZone, Buy Indian Certified Native American Tribally-owned company