ALL NATIVE GROUP
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Financial Analysis Manager - Winnebago, NE
at ALL NATIVE GROUP
Responsible for oversight of financial planning and analysis, risk management, and cash management. Responsible for analyzing company functions, processes, and activities to improve business applications and processes for the most effective use of money, materials, equipment, and people. Manages the utilization of resources and personnel to carry out analysis to support management’s quest for performance improvement. Reviews and analyzes information, forecasts, methods, schedules, systems, processes, and procedures. Determines most useful business solutions for the company. Recommends alternative solutions to management as to courses of action that best meet the company’s goals.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Manages statistical analyses of information affecting financial and accounting programs of subsidiaries through subordinate financial analysis staff.
- Analyzes, evaluates, and interprets data concerning pricing, stability, and future trends, using financial periodicals, industry data, and personal interviews.
- Analyzes past and present financial data of the subsidiaries and estimates future revenues and expenditures applying principles of finance.
- Runs and documents financial analysis projects.
- Aids subsidiaries with financial functions, such as strategic planning, budgeting, cost control and project control.
- Evaluates and analyses capital expenditures, proposals, investment opportunities, rate of return, profit plans, operating records, financial statements, etc.
- Researches and prepares reports using data from systems or surveys. Consolidates research into cohesive and understandable correspondence or other written form for use in management decision-making.
- Administers corporate property and liability insurance program to ensure that the company has minimized risk and controlled costs, reviewing coverage, evaluating and selecting vendors, coordinating loss control inspections, providing technical expertise for insurance issues, and conducts financial analysis.
- Administers the cash management function for corporate, including determining and forecasting the daily cash position; management of short-term borrowing, investments, bank accounts; executing electronic payments; preparation of cash journal entries; cash, debt, interest calculations and availability calculations, reconciliations and reporting.
- Assists with external reporting requirements with auditors, bankers, vendors, tribal council, etc.
- Defines and documents business functions and processes.
- Consults with subsidiary management and personnel to identify, define and document business needs and objectives, current operational procedures, problems, input and output requirements, and levels of systems access.
- Acts as a liaison between departmental end-users, technical personnel, information technology personnel, consultants, and other personnel in the analysis, design, configuration, testing and maintenance of management systems to ensure optimal operational performance.
- Writes detailed universally understood procedures for permanent records and for use in training.
- Identifies opportunities for improving business processes through information systems and/or non-system driver changes.
- Provides technical assistance in training, mentoring, and coaching professional and technical staff.
- Develops policy and procedures to improve efficiency, cost-effectiveness, and/or improve internal and external customer service.
- Provides work direction to one or more technical or clerical staff or acts a team lead on designated projects or assignments.
- Maintains client confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Performs other duties and special projects as required by management.
- Advanced computer skills and proficient with MS Office
- Knowledge of various industry specific literature
- Knowledge of quantitative techniques to analyze data and make decisions
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Implement problem-solving methods in a multi-diversified company
- Ability to communicate effectively with managers, co-workers, vendors, clients in a professional manner
- Ability to write complex written and oral communication
- Ability to analyze information and evaluate options to choose the best solution and solve problems
- Ability to work as a group
- Ability to train others
- Ability to meet deadlines and handle time sensitive issues
- Maintains a valid driver’s license and be insurable under company insurance provider/program
- Regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift
This position will have supervisory responsibilities.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
1. Must be able to remain in a stationary position 90% of the time.
2. Occasionally moves about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc.
3. Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine, and computer printer.
4. Expresses or exchanges ideas by means of the spoken word. Those activities in which they must convey detailed or important spoken instructions to other workers accurately, loudly or quickly.
5. Frequently moves standard office equipment up to 25 pounds.
6. Must be able to work indoor conditions 95% of the time.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Typical days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5 p.m. Evening and weekend work required based on business need. Deadlines, projects, and certain times a year (budget/forecast quarters) require additional hours.
Expected travel to Bellevue or Sioux City at a minimum of 1 day a week.
Five to eight (5 to 8) years of experience in business management.
Experience in a financial planning and analysis function and role for a company with revenue over $250 million and staff size of 1500 or more.
Five years’ experience in management of teams.
Bachelor’s degree in business administration from four-year college or university; or equivalent experience
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
Maintain a valid Driver’s License and be insurable under the company insurance provider/program.
None required for this position
Ho-Chunk, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants are considered without regard to age, sex, race, national origin, religion, marital status or physical disability. However, preference may be extended to persons of Indian descent in accordance with applicable laws.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.