Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Full Cycle Billing Specialist
at AllHealth Network
Responsible for ensuring all services provided receive maximum reimbursement through proper billing, eligibility, and authorizations, following the client from beginning to end.
Goals and Objectives:
• Process benefit eligibility, ensuring timely and accurate billing.
• Obtain authorization as needed to ensure service is payable.
• Monitor and follow-up of accounts receivable to ensure maximum reimbursement.
• Identify issues in a timely manner to reduce denials and write offs.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Follow-up on outstanding accounts receivable
- Payment posting of payer and client payments
- Follow-up on payer denials
- Handle phone calls to and from insurance payers
- Receive and respond to phone calls from clients regarding billing questions
- Process client payments as needed.
- Obtain client statements and perform audits if needed to verify balances.
- Verify and maintain client authorizations
- Verify client eligibility
- Handle clearinghouse claim rejections.
- Receive and process correspondence from client or payer
- Special billing as assigned.
- Follow all AllHealth Network policies and procedures
- Complete all required trainings as listed in Relias Learning (both online training and face-to-face training) within required timelines
Perform other duties as required within the scope of the position, experience, education, and ability of the employee.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Full Cycle reimbursement experience. Minimum of one (1) year of related experience.
- Minimum of three (3) years of related experience to include use of computers (i.e, Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Minimum of one ( 1) years of experience with Electronic Health Record systems and claims clearinghouses
- 10-key adding machine by touch
- Posting and reconciling account ledgers
- Ability to read and interpret explanation of benefits.
- Interact with clinical staff and clients to ensure accuracy of client’s accounts.
- Communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Maintain good working relationships with other employees, clients, other agencies and general public.