Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Staff II, Global Audit
at Alliance Data
Are you inquisitive – want to know how something works and why it works that way?
Do you enjoy interacting with people from different backgrounds and expertise?
Do you thirst for learning/gaining different insights/perspectives which may be different from yours?
As an Alliance Data Global Audit Staff (internal) auditor based in Den Bosch (‘s-Hertogenbosch), you will have the opportunity to interact with business associates worldwide to learn about business strategy, operations, and how/why they do what they do. You will also impact the way the business thinks and operates, driving improvements and growth by identifying areas where the business can take on more risk.
- Build and maintain relationships with business associates worldwide with BrandLoyalty, LoyaltyOne, Alliance Data
- Plan and execute operational, technical, financial, or regulatory assessments supporting BrandLoyalty and LoyaltyOne (including subsidiaries)
- Ensure assessments are efficiently performed and accurately interpret results against defined criteria
- Prepare audit work papers in compliance with Global Audit policies and standards (Standards for the Professional Practice of Internal Auditing as prescribed by the Institute of Internal Auditors)
- Evaluate audit observations and make written recommendations to auditee management to improve policies, processes, procedures, efficiency and controls
- Track and report the status of audit projects to audit lead and auditees
Draft risk-based observations based on results of audit evidence analysis and defined criteria
- Draft audit report under the guidance of the audit project lead
Follow up on prior audit results to monitor and verify management's remediation of observations
- Assess the risk and controls based on understanding of the operations/data analytics to define the scope of the audit/project and its impact on business effectiveness, efficiency, and reliability
- Learn, obtain training, and develop skills to improve self and grow into other opportunities within Global Audit or the business
- Support the timely completion of audit plan and support Global Audit objectives and targets
- Up to 10% international travel may be required
- Bachelor's Degree (or higher) in Accounting, Finance, Management Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field
- 2 years' work experience in relevant business operations (Sourcing, Supply Chain/Logistics, Operations, Sales/PM, Information Technology etc.)
- For technology audit role, experience in application development, AWS/Azure cloud, or infrastructure support required
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint) required
Experience with Data Analytics tools (ACL, WinSQL, etc.) a plus
- Knowledge of accounting principles (IFRS, US GAAP) OR Information Technology Frameworks (COBIT, ISO) and cloud services (AWS, Azure, etc.), experience a plus
- CA/CPA, CIA, CISA, CISM, or CISSP preferred, or required to achieve within 12 months
- Fluency in English (written and verbal) required; additional languages (Mandarin, Japanese, etc.) a plus
- Self-starter, highly motivated
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment individually and as a team
- Ability to translate technical/specialized jargon into business terms
- Written and verbal communication at senior management level
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills
- Solid listening and negotiating skills focused on building relationships
What do we offer?
Are you up for the challenge? LoyaltyOne (BrandLoyalty) wants you to have fun in your work, contribute to our growth and share the successes with your team/company. This is just a short list of what you can expect:
- Purpose driven company – happy people: happy colleagues, happy customers, happy consumers!
- Personal & professional development opportunities within a multinational growth business
- Work a team with 50 nationalities in over 55 countries around the world
- Part of a Fortune 500 company with a young & agile attitude
- Exceptional terms of employment – compensation, on-site gym with personal trainers, healthy daily lunches cooked by an in-house team and spectacular team gathering
- Please apply with Caroline van Weede (BrandLoyalty/IceMobile – Caroline.vanWeede@BrandLoyatly-int.com) or Sheryl Goforth (Alliance Data/LoyaltyOne - Sheryl.Goforth@Alliancedata.com)
- Reporting to Denny Lee (Senior Manager, Global Audit)
- A new contract with LoyaltyOne BV will be provided, but your previous service time will be recognized and continued
Alliance Data Pay Statement
Alliance Data offers a competitive salary, a comprehensive selection of benefit options including 401(k).
Conditions of Employment
Alliance Data is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Alliance Data will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.
Alliance Data participates in E-Verify.
Alliance Data will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal and credit histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable laws.
About Alliance Data
Alliance Data® (NYSE: ADS) is a leading global provider of data-driven marketing and loyalty solutions serving large, consumer-based industries. The Company creates and deploys customized solutions, enhancing the critical customer marketing experience; the result is measurably changing consumer behavior while driving business growth and profitability for some of today's most recognizable brands. Alliance Data helps its clients create and increase customer loyalty through solutions that engage millions of customers each day across multiple touch points using traditional, digital, mobile and emerging technologies. An S&P 500, FORTUNE 500 and FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For company headquartered in Plano, Texas, Alliance Data consists of three businesses that together employ approximately 20,000 associates at more than 100 locations worldwide.
Alliance Data's card services business is a provider of market-leading private label, co-brand, and business credit card programs. Epsilon® is a leading provider of multichannel, data-driven technologies and marketing services, and also includes Conversant®, a leader in personalized digital marketing. LoyaltyOne® owns and operates the AIR MILES® Reward Program, Canada's most recognized loyalty program, and Netherlands-based BrandLoyalty, a global provider of tailor-made loyalty programs for grocers.
Follow Alliance Data on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram and YouTube.