Alliant Credit Union
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Lending Systems Business Analyst
at Alliant Credit Union
- Job Location
- United States-IL-Chicago
- Work Status
- Lending Administration
- FLSA Status
- Requisition ID
Start a Rewarding Career with Alliant
We’re not a typical financial institution – we’re better. We’re an innovative, fun-loving, highly-engaged group of professionals that are committed to our company and the communities we do business in. We love to recognize and celebrate each other.
Over 90% of our employees say we are a great workplace that is focused on our mission, vision and the future of banking.
What will your day look like?
You will be responsible for the administration, configuration, and management of Alliant’s consumer loan origination platform and other critical lending systems. You will serve as a primary point of contact and will work collaboratively with internal/ external partners to ensure systems are designed to support Alliant’s Service Vision of Friendly, Efficient, and Personalized. You will also collaborate with Alliant’s IT team and system vendors to enhance and improve functionality over time. You will manage a diverse range of functions and tasks, which includes future release schedules, change control, requirement gathering, presenting proposals, and production processes.
Do you see yourself doing this?
- Act as a key contributor in the creation, development and deployment of CLOS system
- Identify opportunities to improve all aspects of CLOS and overall lending process
- Responsible for identifying and analyzing industry trends and new technology
- Aid in the design and documentation of process and workflows, and delivers system training to system users as necessary
- Responsible for project scope, development of detailed Project Plan(s) and successful, timely and seamless implementation of all new and existing product enhancements
- Support multiple projects and initiatives in all facets of Consumer Lending
- Identify business trends unitizing real data and compile analysis reports
- Demonstrate courage, ability and agility to understand and address organizational transition in real-time; establish expectations for the unexpected
What makes you a great fit?
You’ll be a great fit if in addition to the completion of an undergraduate degree in business, technology, or other relevant field, you have/are:
- Undergraduate degree in business, technology, or other relevant field
- Experience with process design and communication, requirements definition, training, and cross-functional collaboration
- Highly effective time and project management skills, including ability to coordinate development, testing and implementation
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills. Must be able to communicate effectively and confidently with users, team members, and management. Ability to work collaboratively with a team
- Experience with Symitar, Akcelerant, SAP Business Objects and other Credit Union core systems
- Lending/banking/financial services experience a plus
- Knowledge of SCRUM PM Methodology and agile software development
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel Outlook, PowerPoint, Visio) and Team Foundation Server (TFS)
When you’re happy, we’re happy!
As a thank you for joining our team, you’ll benefit from:
- Competitive medical, dental, and free vision benefits
- Competitive compensation plan
- Contributions towards gym memberships
- Generous PTO and banking holidays off
Still not convinced?