Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
The Finance Intern, Chapter Accounting
at Alzheimer's Association
The Finance Intern will be responsible for providing support with finance and accounting activities working collaboratively with Chapter Accounting team.
This position is based at the Alzheimer’s Association’s Home Office in downtown Chicago, IL.
Essential Job Functions:
* Preparing journal entries for revenue sharing for assigned chapters and uploading into the accounting system.
* Assist staff members with journal entry upload
* Setting up monthly templates for revenue reporting and journal entries
* Assist staff with special projects
* High School Diploma
* Enrolled in a higher education institution with a major in Accounting
* Prior office or customer service experience preferred
* Proficient in Microsoft Office Products with intermediate level of proficiency in Excel
* Flexible schedule but must be able to work a minimum of 4 hours in a work day, approximately 20 hours per week
* Excellent organizational skills
* Analytical skills
* Computer/Technical skills
* Time management skills
* Ability to work independently while updating supervisor on status of tasks
* Willingness to take direction and manage priorities for executing projects
* Solid work ethic and ability to maintain organization confidentiality
* Exercise tact and diplomacy in dealing with staff, management and outside contacts
* Ability to communicate effectively with staff at all levels