AmeriVet Partners Management, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at AmeriVet Partners Management, Inc.
We're seeking our next Payroll Specialist, responsible for all payroll related tasks. You will be responsible for calculating wages based on hours worked and administer payments.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Receiving payroll and timesheet data
- Processing payroll data in software programs
- Calculating and processing wages, benefits, tax deductions, commissions, etc. on multiple timetables to include weekly, biweekly, quarterly, and monthly
- Responding to payroll related inquiries and resolving concerns
Our new Payroll Specialist will possess the following skills:
- 3-5+ years of experience in a similar role
- Previous experience calculating production and/or commission bonuses
- Degree in accounting, business, or related field preferred
- Detail oriented with a high aptitude for numerical accuracy
- Payroll processing experience of 750+ employees
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
At AmeriVet, we pride ourselves on having a great company culture and strive to maintain ourselves as an industry leader. We focus on the growth and profitability of our business and employees, while fostering our established excellence.