Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Accounting Manager - Unbridled ESP Systems
Unlock Your Potential
We are ChampionX. Our work improves lives, maximizing energy production in safer, more efficient, and more environmentally sustainable ways than ever before. From the office to the oil fields, we are a vital industry partner pushing the boundaries of technology into the future.
Who We Are
We bring more than a century of expertise and 7,000 global team members who deliver forward-thinking innovations, unmatched global supply chain capability, and market-shaping solutions in reservoir, drilling, production, midstream, and water applications. Our world-class safety culture fuels our purpose to improve lives through our commitment to safely deliver globally sustainable operations.
The Accounting Manager will assist the Controller in managing accounting staff with focus in accounts payable, cost accounting, and financial reporting. Assist in the monthly close process by reviewing journal entries, reconciling accounts, and maintaining closing checklist. Maintain internal control compliance and assist with internal and external audits. Perform budget-to-actual analysis.
- Solid knowledge of GAAP and SOX compliance
- Ability to lead and influence a team
- Advanced oral and written communication skills, including the ability to present, persuade, and collaborate at the leadership level
- Advanced analytical skills
- Mathematical ability
- Advanced organization and time management skills
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite
- Interact politely and professionally with customers and/or coworkers
Bachelors degree in accounting, finance, or closely related field
5 years of relevant experience
2 years public accounting experience