Arizona Nutritional Supplements
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Manager, Key Accounts
at Arizona Nutritional Supplements
Founded in 1996, Arizona Nutritional Supplements (ANS) is one of the leading manufacturers of specialty supplements for private label for leading national and global marketers and retailers. The company’s high quality standards and superior customer service have attracted many of the leading sellers of supplements and driven rapid growth.
Our state-of-the-art, environmentally friendly facilities in Chandler, Arizona, exceed cGMP standards and allow us to grow in anticipation of our customers’ needs. With over 350,000 square-feet of production and warehousing space, as well as continued expansion plans, ANS is equipped to bring its customers’ product vision to market.
Manage Key Accounts as assigned by the company. Establish and build relationships with current and potential customers in an effort to close sales. Evaluate and anticipate customer needs, while providing outstanding customer service. Work with all company functions to ensure the final product meets both company and customer expectations. Serve as main point of contact with customers, as assigned by sales executive, managing day-to-day account activities.
- Order does not necessarily indicate duty importance.
- Follow all company policies and procedures.
- Follow and ensure compliance to quality system and cGMP programs.
- Make contact with potential customers by telephone and email to determine customer needs and fit, while communicating organizational capabilities and offerings.
- Coordinate RFQ (Request for Quote) documents which include supplement facts, testing, price, packaging and any other information requested by the customer.
- Coordinate RFI (Request for Information) documents which include quality surveys, certifications, certificates of free sale and other export documents, capability presentations and any other information requested by the customer.
- Handle all customer related concerns and complaints, and work with departments to resolve.
- Work with customers regarding purchase orders, pricing, terms and conditions and lead times.
- Maintain accurate price lists and approved order quantities for each account.
- Work with R&D and purchasing regarding materials and/or packaging for new products.
- Work across multiple departments to answer customer inquiries, requests and concerns.
- Track products to meet lead times. Update shipping information and send to customers as needed.
- Provide production and shipping numbers to management. Relay status on all products to customers as required by those customers. Seek approval from a supervisor regarding any request by a customer that may cause complaints, material returns (RMAs), credit memos, etc.
- Meet with prospects and customers at company facilities, trade shows and customer visits (as required)
- Compile and analyze the completion and maintenance of new product development timelines, tasks and dashboards to ensure on time launches and clear customer communication.
- Provides business analytics including sales/profitability history, projections & mix management
- Provides customer support on New & Existing Accounts introducing new products, pricing, invoicing and promotional programs.
- Strategize with new business prospecting, lead generation and filtering.
- Provides strategic advancements in capabilities and services.
- Compile information and data related to customer and prospect interactions.
- Provides support new product development and improvements to existing products/processes.
- Analyze and support the company’s strategic plan.
- Accountable for the quality of work.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications;
- maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Daily input of all work into Sales Force and/or other CRM software to track and document customer communication.
- As requested, provide clear and accurate updates of customer activities, business, and forecasts to management.
- Perform other duties as assigned or needed.
Skill / Requirements
- Possible supervisory role
- BA Degree or extensive DS industry experience required
- 10 years of experience.
- No certifications or licenses required.
- Strong computers skills. Must be able to create spreadsheets, presentations, documents and utilize
- computer software and programs.
- Strong analytical, planning and organizational skills
- Strong and effective communication skills
- Strong record of problem solving is highly essential.
- Strong reading and writing skills.
- Must be able to understand, speak, read and write in English in order to perform essential functions of the job as they relate to comprehension of laws, regulations, standards, documents and other internal and external communications.
- Must be willing to learn new tasks and procedures.