Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Salesforce Administrator / Business Analyst
at ASU Foundation
ASU Enterprise Partners - Salesforce Administrator / Business Analyst
What we do:
ASU Enterprise Partners is a global-reaching non-profit based in Tempe, AZ. We raise resources to support students, researchers and programs at Arizona State University so that they can improve the world.
As is customary at ASU, we operate a little differently: not only do we cultivate philanthropy, we also identify real estate, technology transfer, international partnership and defense research opportunities that yield private support for the university. You can learn more about each of these entities at www.asuenterprisepartners.org.
Who we are:
Our team is varied – fundraisers, designers, scholars, financial wizards, ex-CEOs, filmmakers, venture capitalists, inventors, volunteers – and each member brings a different perspective to our vision.
Regardless of background, we share a mission that we can help, that quality higher education should be accessible -- no matter from where one comes -- and that we are responsible for the wellbeing of the communities we live in and serve.
Want to advance the most innovative university in the country – and your work? Join us.
There is no single career journey at Enterprise Partners. Roles often shift as passions are discovered. You’ll be encouraged to look across the organization to determine if new areas are of interest – whether in fundraising, real estate development, social media or something else. Training courses are offered every week, and our main offices face ASU’s Tempe campus, where our employees’ tuition is significantly reduced.
Our advancement opportunities are real – and so is the ability to be part of an intellectually stimulating, people-focused, mission-driven team doing meaningful work in a beautiful, vibrant, sunlit location.
Details about our comprehensive benefits are available at https://www.asuenterprisepartners.org/careers/benefits.
ASU Enterprise Partners Shared Services
Enterprise Partners Shared Services comprises teams of investment and finance, law, information systems, human resources and communication experts who provide centralized guidance and support to each entity that makes up ASU Enterprise Partners: the ASU Foundation, University Realty LLC, ASU Research Enterprises, Arizona Technology Enterprises and Research Collaboratory at ASU.
The Salesforce Administrator/Business Analyst works in the Information Resources Management (IRM) department and is responsible for executing on the day-to-day configuration, support, maintenance, and enhancement of the Salesforce environment. The administrator works closely with functional leaders, organizational units, subject matter experts, and IRM developers to identify, develop, test, and deploy new solutions while following internal change management procedures. The business analyst is skilled at working with customers in discovery activities and capable of identifying core business needs. This individual is able to critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, translate high-level information into details, and effectively transition between technical and non-technical constituents. The Salesforce Administrator/Business Analyst is service oriented with the ability to effectively manage multiple competing priorities.
What you'll do:
- Support ASUEP’s internal Salesforce environment by performing regular Salesforce administrative functions such as managing users, updating page layouts, creating flows, developing custom objects, etc.
- Work closely with other Salesforce experts to perform configuration tasks, complete regular system audits, and prepare for upgrades to both the Salesforce platform and installed packages
- Assist in the evaluation, scope, and completion of new development requests
- Provide candid, transparent and effective communication to empower customers and enable success
- Lead discovery activities to gather, define, and document business requirements
- Identify best practices and standards for solution design and insure adherence to those standards
- Monitor performance and overall health of the Salesforce environment
- Design test plans and participate in user acceptance testing (UAT)
- Manage multiple projects and assignments concurrently, meeting established deadlines
- Facilitate communication and collaboration among diverse groups at all levels of the organization
- Build rapport and knowledge of customers to ensure a thorough understanding of their environment in order to develop high-quality, thoughtful, and effective solutions
- Document requirements in the form of use cases, business requirement documents and user stories
- Ensure project activities and deliverables are effectively designed for customers to produce value and facilitate successful adoption
- Support development and other technical teams to enable sound solution design directly related to customer requirements, business processes, and Salesforce platform capabilities & best practices
- Perform other related duties as assigned
What you'll need:
- Demonstrated understanding of Salesforce and its administration functions
- Strong understanding of business analysis methodologies related to gathering and documenting requirements
- Ability to effectively communicate relevant subject matter to both business and technical teams
- Skill to observe, understand, and respond strategically to customer needs
- Highly detail oriented, well organized, able to coordinate multiple projects simultaneously, and complete assigned duties successfully
- Ability to establish, document, and maintain procedures and processes
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Service oriented with the ability to effectively manage multiple competing priorities.
- Collaborative style, combined with the ability and desire to work in a team-based environment
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability and desire to work in a team-based environment, while capable of completing tasks independently
- Flexible to new situations and challenges, and an advocate for change
- Adept at navigating complex environments with evolving priorities
- Ability to understand Enterprise Partners business needs, identify creative solutions, and use appropriate technology to provide the most effective results
- Capable of maintaining a high degree of confidentiality and responsibility regarding information related to Enterprise Partners, its subsidiaries, and university business
- Possess an advocate’s belief in the vision of ASU as the New American University
Bachelor’sdegree in Computer Information Systems, Business, or related field AND three or more years of Salesforce/business analysis experience OR any equivalent combination of experience and/oreducation from which comparable knowledge, skills, and abilities have been achieved.
Contact us today.
ASU Enterprise Partners offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, including medical, dental and vision insurance; a 401(k) plan and reduced tuition at ASU.
For more information on ASU Enterprise Partners, visit our web site at www.asuenterprisepartners.org. If interested in the Salesforce Administrator / Business Analyst position , please apply online at www.asuenterprisepartners.org/careers.
ASU Enterprise Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer