Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Corporate Accounts Executive (Oakland, CA)
at Auto-Chlor System
Auto-Chlor System is a leader in commercial dishwashing that provides low carbon footprint solutions for our customers in the Restaurant and Hospitality Industries. With over 100 locations nationwide, we pride ourselves in the high quality service we give to our customers and employees. We believe that a company is only as good as its people, which is why our culture motto is "People First".
Our Company is now hiring a Corporate Accounts Executive based out of Oakland, CA. This position will be growing market share in the micro-unit restaurant segment. They will introduce our direct service model to targeted prospects and elevate our company as the choice option in the multi-unit chain restaurant industry. We’re seeking an energetic, self-motivated and goal oriented sales leader who can take our vision to the next level.
What’s in it for you?
- Lead a new project for our company into a new market segment and business opportunities.
- Ongoing training and support from our leadership team to ensure your success in the role.
- A people first culture where contributions and collaboration is encouraged and celebrated.
- Collaborate with regional management and sales representatives to expand our market share.
- A competitive salary, excellent commission structure, company car and an excellent benefits package.
- Ongoing wellness initiatives to improve your health and well being.
What are some of the day to day responsibilities?
- Maintain a viable 18 month new customer and sales development pipeline that has key targeted customers, contract renewal dates and key contacts.
- Identify, attract and close prospective strategic corporate and multi-unit customer accounts.
- Develop, manage and lead the development and implementation of sales strategies to attain assigned sales objectives for medium to large sized corporate and regional multi-unit accounts
- Coordinate with existing regional and local company and dealer sales forces to develop multi-unit account sales opportunities
- Cold call prospects and set meeting appointments, travel as needed for meetings nationwide.
- Work closely with and foster effective working relationships with legal counsel to assist with the preparation and writing of contracts
- Communicate account needs with field management for proper servicing.
Successful candidate criteria:
- Proven ability to meet or exceed sales goals including experience selling a service in core market segments of foodservice, hospitality and/or healthcare
- Previous corporate or multi unit account sales experience to include managing existing customers and developing and acquiring new business
- Professional presentation and organizational sales skills required in a corporate environment
- Valid driver’s license and acceptable motor vehicle report
- Computer skills include use of Excel, Power Point and Word (Microsoft Office Suite)
- Ability to travel regionally and out of state up to 40%.
- Must be able to complete drug and background check.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Auto-Chlor System is more than just a company to work for, it’s a family. We are excited to give you a glimpse into what life and our family is like at Auto-Chlor System! Throughout our 80 year history, Auto-Chlor System has stood on two pillars: Leadership and people. We strive to have a company culture that focuses on our company objectives of People First, High Quality Service ("HQS"), Growth and Expansion. High Quality Service is what we consider to be servant leadership to our people and our customers.
People First means communicating to connect with each other, promoting from within, recognizing efforts and results, having a safety focus to protect our teams, customers and our communities, and a positive work-life balance. At the end of the day, we want to be a good place for people to work and grow. We want to provide opportunities for people to reach their highest potential with good wages and benefits to allow each team member a wholesome lifestyle for themselves and their families.
No matter if you are a potential candidate or just viewing our page, we hope you will share the excitement and results of our People First culture.
Let’s have some fun together!