Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Auto-Chlor System
- Support for period-end, quarter-end and year-end closing
- P&L fluctuation analysis
- Assist with review of quarterly inventory, reconcile variance in cost of goods sold to inventory count
- Manage fixed assets
- Balance sheet accounts reconciliations
- Property, sales and use Tax returns
- Mentor junior staff, assign duties as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting
- At least 2 years general ledger accounting experience
- Strong technical accounting background
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of data
- High proficiency with MS Excel, v-lookup and pivot tables
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Auto-Chlor System is more than just a company to work for, it’s a family. We are excited to give you a glimpse into what life and our family is like at Auto-Chlor System! Throughout our 80 year history, Auto-Chlor System has stood on two pillars: Leadership and people. We strive to have a company culture that focuses on our company objectives of People First, High Quality Service ("HQS"), Growth and Expansion. High Quality Service is what we consider to be servant leadership to our people and our customers.
People First means communicating to connect with each other, promoting from within, recognizing efforts and results, having a safety focus to protect our teams, customers and our communities, and a positive work-life balance. At the end of the day, we want to be a good place for people to work and grow. We want to provide opportunities for people to reach their highest potential with good wages and benefits to allow each team member a wholesome lifestyle for themselves and their families.
No matter if you are a potential candidate or just viewing our page, we hope you will share the excitement and results of our People First culture.
Let’s have some fun together!
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to Auto-Chlor Corporate.