Auto Now Financial Services Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Auto Now Financial Services Inc.
Why Auto Action
Auto Action is a fast paced environment built with a team of highly motivated career driven individuals that want to be the best. Auto Action has become one of the largest Financing Chain of dealerships in Arizona with Aggressive expansion plans. Here at Auto Action we provide tremendous opportunities for advancement as we practice promoting from within. We are not just looking for the right candidate for the job, we are looking for the right candidate for Auto Action. If you are interested in a career and not just a job, apply today!
Auto Action is in search of an Experienced Motor Vehicle Department Title Clerk. Please see the below expectations and qualifications we are looking for in this position.
- Work closely with dealerships and title department support staff to provide solutions to daily issues as they arise.
- Be a team player who looks for opportunities to improve procedures and efficiencies.
- Must be self motivated with strong decision making abilities.
- Provide the highest level of customer service to external and internal customers.
- Meet and look for opportunities to exceed daily, weekly and monthly department production goals.
- Complete additional technical training as available and/or required.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Rewards & Benefits of Working with Auto Action
Schedule: Full-time, 40 hours per week
Money: Competitive, aggressive pay for experience, Flex Bonus Structures where you determine your income From YOUR production and Direct Deposit.
Benefits: Nationally recognized medical, dental, vision, life insurance plans after 60 days of employment. There is also a 401(k) Savings Plan-bilingual, Paid Holidays, and Growing Earned Paid Time off. Enjoy a 5 day work week.
Your Future: We promote a unique, competitive and fun work environment. Coupled along with highly motivated career oriented type individuals this is a great place to work and grow. After all it’s not a just a job it’s a career!!
Auto Action is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Hiring is contingent upon your ability to provide employment eligibility documentation to work in the United States as required by federal law, successful completion of criminal background check, reference checks and employment verification.
Skill / Requirements
- Skilled with computers, Microsoft Office products, and a variety of telephone equipment.
- ADOT certified Level One Vehicle Inspector
- Experience performing daily batches, deposits, and working with state MVD.
- Minimum of 1 year experience working as a third party MVD CSR with a valid Title & Registration Certification.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- Bi-lingual in English and Spanish.