Autoneum North America, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Autoneum North America, Inc.
This position is responsible for payroll processing and administration, unemployment compensation and benefits administration support for US operations. Job duties include, managing direct deposits, payroll deductions, garnishments and levies, federal and state payroll tax deposits and returns, federal payroll summaries, W-2s, wage and hour law compliance, and paid leave. This position will also provide back-up to the Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable functions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepares and distributes salaried and executive payroll on a bi-weekly basis
- Establish/maintain employee records; ensure that employee payroll changes are entered correctly and made on a timely basis; review changes for proper authorization including compliance with federal/state/local regulations
- Filing tax and voluntary deduction reports and completing additional accounting tasks assigned by management.
- Prepare and remit federal, state, and local tax reports in a timely fashion. Ensures taxation compliance
- Serves as liaison for payroll problem resolution
- Provides legal and management reports
- Provides bi-weekly salary reports to CEO and Executive Team
- Main point of contact for unemployment claims and queries
Accounts Payable Support (30%)
Daily processing in VIM (Vendor Management System)
Voucher PO related invoices by performing three-way matching
Voucher non-PO related invoices by checking proper approval and account string
Process expense reports
Skill / Requirements
Education / Experience
Associate Degree required, or 5 years of related experience
Bachelor Degree preferred
Minimum 5 years of payroll administration required
Minimum 2 years of accounting experience required