Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP
- Job ID
Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP (Baker Tilly) is a leading advisory, tax and assurance firm whose specialized professionals guide clients through an ever-changing business world, helping them win now and anticipate tomorrow. Headquartered in Chicago, Baker Tilly, and its affiliated entities, have operations in North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Baker Tilly is an independent member of Baker Tilly International, a worldwide network of independent accounting and business advisory firms in 145 territories, with 34,700 professionals. The combined worldwide revenue of independent member firms is $3.6 billion. Visit bakertilly.com or join the conversation on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.
We are seeking an experienced accountant to join Baker Tilly's Internal Finance Team as a Senior Accountant in our Madison, Wisconsin office location. This is a great opportunity for an individual with a passion for data analysis and a proven background in complex accounting, reporting, and financial analysis, ready to take their career to the next level. In this role, you will have exposure to general ledger activities, financial review & analysis, subsidiary accounting, and other special projects. You will also be instrumental in assisting Baker Tilly's business leaders with their financial reporting needs, including related analyses critical to the continued success of our business.
It’s an exciting time to join Baker Tilly!
- Month-end close activities
- Financial statement analysis
- Preparation of monthly affiliate financial statements
- Provide support to firm partners and managers regarding finance matters
- Pro-actively maintain and expand knowledge base in areas of responsibility. Integrate new knowledge and skills into daily work and share with colleagues, as appropriate
- Merger and due diligence review and analysis
- Bachelor’s degree in a field such as accounting, business, finance, or other related field
- Minimum of 4-6 years of directly-related work experience is required, as well as the ability to work independently with technical competence in accounting
- The ability to prioritize, work independently, be attentive to details, and maintain confidentiality, while providing exceptional client service and quality is required
- Ability to effectively interact with all levels of Firm management and staff
- Demonstrated effective oral, written, and interpersonal skills, along with organizational, analytical, problem-solving and computer skills are necessary
- A sense of urgency and a commitment to timely completion of projects is required
Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.