Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Consulting Manager, Construction Audit
at Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP
- Job ID
Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP (Baker Tilly) is a leading advisory, tax and assurance firm whose specialized professionals guide clients through an ever-changing business world, helping them win now and anticipate tomorrow. Headquartered in Chicago, Baker Tilly, and its affiliated entities, have operations in North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Baker Tilly is an independent member of Baker Tilly International, a worldwide network of independent accounting and business advisory firms in 145 territories, with 34,700 professionals. The combined worldwide revenue of independent member firms is $3.6 billion. Visit bakertilly.com or join the conversation on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.
It’s an exciting time to join Baker Tilly!
- Manage engagement field work, including interviews, data collection, analysis, and work paper documentation
- Conduct business process assessments and develop business processes for the successful execution and management of large projects
- Manage construction contract audits and compliance reviews
- Evaluate and develop internal controls associated with the financial accounting, management and reporting of capital projects
- Assist with managing and leading assessments and evaluations of large-scale capital projects
- Assist in the review, analysis, and summary of construction claims and audits
- Assist with managing the oversight and implementation of project corrective action plans along with the review, analysis, and re-engineering of project procedures
- Participate in various industry thought leadership events. This may include article development, webinar development and presentation, and content development and/or presentation at speaking events
- Travel 20% - 40%
- A Bachelor’s degree with an accounting, finance, or related major
- CPA, CCA, CIA and/or CFE, highly preferred
- Minimum of five (5) years of progressive contract auditing experience with large construction and infrastructure projects preferred
- Demonstrated analytical, problem-solving, organizational, interpersonal, project management, communication skills and solid Microsoft Suite skills required
- Ability to provide exceptional client service, demonstrate commitment to continuous learning, display appropriate ethical knowledge and commitment and exhibit a sense of urgency and commitment to quality and the timely completion of duties
Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.