Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Experienced Audit Associate
at Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP
- Job ID
Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP (Baker Tilly) is a leading advisory, tax and assurance firm whose specialized professionals guide clients through an ever-changing business world, helping them win now and anticipate tomorrow. Headquartered in Chicago, Baker Tilly, and its affiliated entities, have operations in North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Baker Tilly is an independent member of Baker Tilly International, a worldwide network of independent accounting and business advisory firms in 145 territories, with 34,700 professionals. The combined worldwide revenue of independent member firms is $3.6 billion. Visit bakertilly.com or join the conversation on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.
As an Audit Associate you will participate in assurance engagements while working with a dynamic team in a fast-paced environment.
It’s an exciting time to join Baker Tilly!
- Be a trusted member of the engagement team providing various assurance and consulting services to industry specific clients
- Positively impact your clients financial statements and business operations through:
- Proactively engaging with your clients throughout the year to gather needed information to complete testing and respond to questions raised
- Performing substantive testing on client’s balance sheets and income statements
- Testing for deficiencies of internal controls and discussing recommendations for improvement
- Learn and grow from direct on the job coaching and mentoring along with participating in firm wide learning and development programs
- Utilize your entrepreneurial skills to network and build strong relationships internally and externally with clients
- Enjoy friendships, social activities and team outings that encourage a work-life balance
- An undergraduate degree in accounting or an undergraduate degree with sufficient course work to sit for the CPA exam
- CPA preferred or actively pursuing completion of exam
- Minimum of one (1) year providing financial statement auditing services within a public accounting firm desired
- Demonstrated skills in the areas of time management, communication, interpersonal skills, relationship building, collaboration, and problem solving
- Organizational and analytical skills, initiative, adaptability
- Microsoft Suite skills
Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.