Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Billing Representative in Norcross, GA at The Bartech Group
Job DescriptionJob #: 198689
Compensation (Range): $16/hr.-$18/hr.
Sizzle about job:
THIS IS A TEMP TO PERM POSITION!!!!
If you are an experienced Billing Representative looking for a position with a leading company, Bartech can help! We are a leading staffing firm and our clients include some over the nation’s biggest companies. Our client has a need for a Billing Representative. This is a contract position; however it is not uncommon for assignments to transition into permanent positions with our client companies. If you have the background we are looking for, and you are interested in an opportunity to get your foot in the door with leading company, we want to talk with you!
Your specific duties as a Billing Representative will include:
- Strong attention to detail w/following defined instructions
- Seeking candidates with good work history, quick learners, solid Billing or AP experience in a high volume setting.
- Working knowledge of JDE, AS400 and Oracle are a plus.
- We prefer candidates with solid AP/AR or accounting experience in a fast-paced business environment. However, we will also consider recent college grads with business degrees.
The Revenue Accounting team within the Corrugated Container Division is seeking a Billing/Invoicing Specialist. This individual will report to the Invoicing Supervisor and will work closely with Business Unit plant personnel and external customers.
How you will impact:
- Timely processing of daily invoicing for multiple facilities using multiple systems.
- Daily review of shipping reports in preparation of invoice processing.
- Communicate with Business Unit personnel and establish relationships necessary for timely resolution of errors and exceptions.
- Identify potential invoice problems prior to issuance and drive the correcting action necessary.
- Update customer portals with required data to facilitate timely receipt of payment.
- Distribution of final invoices and responding to inquiries related to invoices.
- Assist with other areas as required.
What you need to succeed:
- Has an understanding of the invoicing process and the related financial impacts.
- Ability to follow and understand established procedures.
- Has initiative to take action, anticipate potential problems and address them early.
- Able to respond quickly to changing demands, processes and updated information.
- Excellent planning and organization skills. Being able to set priorities and schedule activities effectively to ensure timely completion of tasks and responsibilities.
- Strong interpersonal skills; excellent written and verbal communications capabilities. Communicate daily with all appropriate customers and personnel; complete reports as required on a timely basis.
- Ability to work independently in a professional manner with a team commitment.
- High ethical and performance standards for self and team.
- Performance demonstrates value for quality and constantly strives to do better.
- Maintain high productivity/activity level. Ability to complete and submit timely and accurate metric reports, and use them to assess own performance.
As a Billing Representative you must represent our company well by being responsible, punctual and motivated to go above and beyond the call of duty. You must also be highly detail-oriented and organized with excellent analytic and problem-solving abilities. It is also important that you display excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Billing specialist experience (preferred)
- Payment specialist experience
- AP and/or AR experience (nice to have)
- Experience with high volume processing
- High School Degree/Associates Degree
- 2 years of applicable experience (invoicing / revenue / general accounting)
- Strong attention to detail to detect billing errors
- High comfort level with systems navigation
- Proficiency in use of Microsoft tools
- Order entry systems / JD Edwards experience a plus
As a Billing Representative with Bartech, you will be working through an established and respected staffing organization with 41 years of serving as a trusted partner to our client companies. We are dedicated to providing our talent with personal, responsive attention, and will assign an employee care representative to answer any questions or concerns that you might have. Depending upon the client, the assignment and your performance, you can find potential opportunities for direct employment. Your hard work and professional dedication will be rewarded with competitive compensation, including benefits.
Available benefits for Billing Representative Position may include (but are not limited to):
- Exceptional medical, dental, and vision
Make the most of your experience!