BCA Financial Services, Inc
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Patient Financial Services Representative - Part Time
at BCA Financial Services, Inc
Life is Short. Do Work that Matters.
BCA Financial Services, Inc. is an accounts receivable management company that connects consumers and businesses through customer-centric account resolution. We are in the business of helping consumers understand their healthcare bills and assisting them in resolving outstanding balances in a compassionate and friendly manner. We are a well-established company that values our staff, our clients, and the customers we all serve. We are looking for people who are passionate about helping others to join us in our quest to truly making a difference to consumers, businesses, and the U.S. Economy.
Compliance and wellness are key in our organization. We have implemented various safety measures consistent with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention standards including social distancing and thorough cleaning procedures in our offices. Due to the nature of our operation, we are not required to interact with the public during the course of our work. Personal protective equipment is available for team members who wish to use it. Selected candidates can expect a virtual interviewing process.
Our Patient Financial Services Representatives are the voice for BCA Financial Services, Inc., and our clients. Representatives listen intently, answer questions consumers may have regarding their medical bill or insurance, gather information, and problem-solve to achieve account resolution in a timely manner. They bring our vision of “increasing confidence through compassionate communications” to life with each and every consumer interaction. Responsibilities include handling inbound and outbound phone calls in a call center environment, therefore there is no in person interaction with patients.
Life at BCA
Our people are our most valuable asset. From our paid time off policy to wellness programs to monthly celebrations, we work hard to make each member of our organization feel supported and encouraged to have a healthy work-life balance. Because we want all our people to live their best lives, at home and at work.
- Full-time and part-time opportunities
- Monday through Friday work schedule
- Hourly wage plus monthly bonus opportunities
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401k with a company match
- Business casual work environment
- Beautiful office park with ocean view, gym, and cafe on site
- Comprehensive training programs to advance your career
- Potential work from home options
- Paid time off
To see a full list of our benefits, click here.
Our ideal candidate is:
- A team player with outstanding communication, negotiation, and customer service skills
- Empathetic to the issues our consumers are facing
- Proactive, not afraid to ask probing questions, and able to solve problems
- A people person who likes listening and building rapport
- Able to gather and document information/data quickly (requires basic computer skills and typing mastery)
- Comfortable handling high-volume inbound and outbound phone calls throughout the day in a call center environment
- Experience with customer service in a healthcare environment is a plus
BCA Financial Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Keyword Search: customer service, credit, collections, accounts receivable, A/R, AR, billing, bill collector, billing clerk, collections clerk, patient account, medical, insurance, revenue cycle, patient financial, sales, medical billing, medical office