Berntson Porter & Company, PLLC
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
International Tax Manager
at Berntson Porter & Company, PLLC
Build your career at Berntson Porter. We are committed to providing opportunities to engage with new clients, train and develop emerging leaders in the firm, oversee and assist current clients, and participate in philanthropic community events. For the past seven years Berntson Porter has been recognized as one of the “Best Accounting Firms to Work For” by Accounting Today and one of the “Top 200 Firms” by Public Accounting. We are known for providing top notch service to our clients.
We care for our clients and our employees like they are family, cultivating a great work environment.
As a key part of Berntson Porters International Tax group, you will assist our Tax department with technical planning and advising to clients operating globally.
We are looking for an innovative and team oriented professional to help Identify and answer complex domestic and international tax issues.
We offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits package and flexible work schedules.
As a Manager in our Tax department, you will make an impact by:
- Assisting clients with their implementation of specific international tax structures and processes
- Providing quality service through the planning and execution of tax services
- Demonstrating the ability to apply advanced tax and accounting concepts related to: Partnerships, C Corporations, S Corporations, Individuals, accounting methods and property transactions
- Proactively considering the impact of client transactions during tax preparation
- Developing client and referral relationships
- Demonstrating the ability to think beyond accounting and understanding client opportunities and goals
- Suggesting and implementing enhancements to tax engagement documentation and the tax preparation processes
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or related field required; Master’s Degree preferred
- Minimum six years of experience in public accounting
- CPA required
- Experience managing multiple client engagements
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written), and the ability to work well in a team environment
BP has been recognized nationally each of the past seven years as one of the “Best Accounting Firms to Work For” by Accounting Today and by INSIDE Public Accounting as a “Top 200” firm overall nationwide. In our community, we have received numerous designations, including one of the region’s top Corporate Philanthropists by the Puget Sound Business Journal. We attain these accolades in part because we care about our clients’ families and companies as if they were our own. We take the extra time to develop meaningful relationships inside and outside our firm.