Berntson Porter & Company, PLLC
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Berntson Porter & Company, PLLC
Build your career at Berntson Porter! We are committed to providing you opportunities to engage with new clients, train and develop emerging leaders in the firm, oversee and assist current clients, and participate in philanthropic community events. For the past seven years Berntson Porter has been recognized as one of the “Best Accounting Firms to Work For” by Accounting Today and one of the “Top 200 Firms” by Public Accounting. We are known for providing top notch service to our clients.
As a member of our Tax team, you will initiate and manage tax and business planning, compliance and consulting engagements.
Your Growth and Benefits
We are proud to offer a robust benefits package consisting of a competitive salary, company sponsored insurance benefits, ranging from medical, dental and vision to profit sharing, and a 401k package. You will also have access to flexible work hours, community service opportunities, personalized coaching, and many more benefits.
We care for our clients and our employees like they are family, cultivating a great work environment. We are conveniently located in downtown Bellevue and offer transportation assistance to all employees.
Making an Impact
- Provide quality service through the planning and execution of tax services
- Apply advanced tax and accounting concepts related to: Partnerships, C Corporations, S Corporations, Individuals, accounting methods and property transactions
- Proactively consider the impact of client transactions during tax preparation
- Demonstrate the ability to think beyond accounting and understanding client opportunities and goals
- Suggest and implement enhancements to tax engagement documentation and the tax preparation processes
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or related field required; Master’s Degree preferred
- Minimum four years of experience in public accounting
- CPA license required
- Experience managing multiple client engagements
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
As a full service public accounting firm, Berntson Porter (BP) works with a variety of clients across numerous industries and service lines. BP specializes in construction, real estate, manufacturing and distribution, hospitality, technology and professional services. We take pride in our expertise, assisting clients with a variety of needs – audit and assurance services, tax planning and preparation, international tax and accounting, estate and transition planning, state and local tax, transaction services, bookkeeping and more.
Relocation assistance available for qualified candidates.