Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Healthcare Billing Consultant
at BKD, LLC
- Job ID
- Other Consulting Services
The Healthcare Billing Consultant is an entry level consulting position with potential for career advancement. The Healthcare Billing Consultant will assist long-term healthcare clients with facilitating monthly accounts receivable and billing functions, including:
- Working in multiple software systems to prepare and bill claims to Medicare, Medicaid, and other third-party payers
- Maintaining accounts receivable aging and related reports
- Posting payments to patient accounts
- Reconciling patient accounts
- Assisting clients with billing and related regulatory matters.
- Preferred background in healthcare, accounting, bookkeeping, or accounts receivable.
- Experience in problem solving and trouble-shooting
- Ability to prioritize work for multiple clients and consistently meet deadlines
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Fluency in Microsoft Office applications including Excel, Outlook, and Word
- Strong computer skills and comfort with various computer applications, including Windows, Adobe, Internet applications and others
- Commitment to excellence in client service
Experience the BKD difference for yourself. For more information about our firm locations, visit bkd.com. BKD, LLP is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to age, race, color, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, religion, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status or other protected classifications.
BKD does not accept unsolicited referrals or resumes from any source other than directly from candidates. We will not consider unsolicited referrals and/or resumes from vendors including and without limitation, search firms, staffing agencies, fee-based referral services and recruiting agencies. BKD will not pay a fee to a recruiter or agency that does not have a signed BKD vendor agreement. Any resume or CV submitted to any employee of BKD without having a BKD vendor agreement in place will be considered property of BKD. BKD will not be held liable to pay a placement fee.
At BKD, our mission is to provide rewarding career opportunities and invest in the success of our people. Through award-winning learning and development, coaching and career advocacy programs, you will have the tools to make every play count and reach your professional goals. Along the way, you will have the opportunity to influence innovation and build long-lasting relationships. As a BKDer, you will be able to learn, lead, serve and be recognized for your contributions.
As a part of our People First culture, we invest in the well-being of our Trusted Advisors so they can provide Unmatched Client Service®. Click here to learn how we invest in our people: bkd.com/careers/our-investment-in-our-people.
Make your next play at BKD.
BKD, a national CPA and advisory firm, can help individuals and businesses realize their goals. Our approximately 2,900 dedicated professionals provide solutions for clients in all 50 states and internationally. BKD and its subsidiaries offer a variety of tax, accounting and consulting services and combine the insight and ideas of thought leaders in multiple industries. Learn more at bkd.com.
Click here for more information regarding BKD’s Affirmative Action and Equal Employment Opportunity Policy, Reasonable Accommodations for Disabilities, and E-Verify.