Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Consultant, 340B Performance & Audit Consulting
at BKD, LLC
- Job ID
- Other Consulting Services
As a Senior Consultant within our national Healthcare Advisory Practice, you will be working with the firm’s health care executive leadership team in building the firm’s pharmacy and 340B Pricing Program (340B) performance improvement capabilities. In addition, you will be working with a highly collaborative team that is solely dedicated to the health care industry.
**This position can be located in Cincinnati, Indianapolis, or Chicago**
- Experience with 340B performance improvement projects, including qualitative and quantitative tasks
- Execute quality client service and identify additional value added services
- Provide best in class experience for our clients
- Demonstrate ability to think independently and train team-members
- Active participant in specific healthcare industry groups (Becker’s, Apexus, 340B Health, HFMA)
- Advise, communicate and present to all levels including C-suite, management and pharmacy staff
- Provide guidance to clients regarding their 340B program:
- Operational Assistance
- Split-billing vendor implementations
- Split-billing vendor maintenance i.e. Drug Crosswalk Maintenance
- Compliance Reviews
- Independent Reviews
- HRSA Audit Experience a plus
- Policy and Procedure Development
- 340B network expansion i.e. development of contract pharmacy arrangements, child sites, direct purchases, orphan drugs and other opportunities
- 340B Financial Reporting
- Operational Assistance
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Pharmacy, Technology, or a related area preferred
- Exposure to split-billing vendors such as MacroHelix, Sentry, PSG, etc. is very helpful.
- Exposure to other technology platforms such as MEDITECH, Athena, Allscripts, NextGen,etc. is also very helpful
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Strong technical skills, experience with spreadsheets, databases and an automated audit work paper system preferred; experience with project management is a plus
- Solid analytical skills with the ability to look at the big picture and assess local and global impact.
- Executive presence; including strong verbal and written communications skills
- Delivers work products consistently with high quality
- Proven experience with 340B audit and/or consulting; pharmacy operations experience a plus.
- Past employment with large/medium sized Consulting firm(s) and/or hospital environment strongly preferred
- Travel up to 50% depending on client commitments required
Experience the BKD difference for yourself. For more information about our firm locations, visit bkd.com. BKD, LLP is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to age, race, color, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, religion, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status or other protected classifications.
BKD does not accept unsolicited referrals or resumes from any source other than directly from candidates. We will not consider unsolicited referrals and/or resumes from vendors including and without limitation, search firms, staffing agencies, fee-based referral services and recruiting agencies. BKD will not pay a fee to a recruiter or agency that does not have a signed BKD vendor agreement. Any resume or CV submitted to any employee of BKD without having a BKD vendor agreement in place will be considered property of BKD. BKD will not be held liable to pay a placement fee.
BKD is a place where people build careers, gain new skills and enjoy big firm resources with a small firm approach to teamwork and camaraderie. We focus on providing unmatched client service to everyone we encounter—both in the marketplace and in our offices. We also offer the support, resources and opportunities you need to further develop your career. We listen to learn, combine innovation with practicality and give back to the communities where we live and work.
See what we offer new hires in terms of competitive compensation, People First benefits and paid time off.
Take your career to the next level at BKD.
BKD, LLP, a national CPA and advisory firm, can help individuals and businesses realize their goals. Our approximately 2,650 dedicated professionals provide solutions for clients in all 50 states and internationally. BKD and its subsidiaries offer a variety of tax, accounting and consulting services and combine the insight and ideas of thought leaders in multiple industries. Learn more at bkd.com.
Click here for more information regarding BKD’s Affirmative Action and Equal Employment Opportunity Policy, Reasonable Accommodations for Disabilities, and E-Verify.