Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at BKD, LLC
- Job ID
In this role, you will provide tax compliance, tax provision, and tax advisory services to pass-through and C-corporation entities to a variety of industries (manufacturing and distribution, construction and real estate, professional services and technology, and financial institutions)
- Train, coach and develop staff
- Manage the preparation and delivery of the clients’ corporate tax provisions on a quarterly and annual basis
- Manage the preparation and delivery of contemporaneous federal and multi-state income tax returns and quarterly estimates
- Research complex tax matters and apply your findings to projects
- Provide proactive tax counsel
- Interface directly with clients in the delivery of service
- Actively participate in local marketing efforts
- CPA certification
- 4+ years' prior experience in public accounting, including at least one year at the manager level
- Understanding of GAAP tax accounting and reporting of consolidated groups
- Significant supervisory experience leading simultaneous teams of 2 or more associates
- Strong accounting and analytical experience
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Basic understanding C Corporations and S Corporations
- Knowledge of financial institutions preferred
Experience the BKD difference for yourself. For more information about our firm locations, visit bkd.com. BKD, LLP is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to age, race, color, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, religion, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status or other protected classifications.
BKD does not accept unsolicited referrals or resumes from any source other than directly from candidates. We will not consider unsolicited referrals and/or resumes from vendors including and without limitation, search firms, staffing agencies, fee-based referral services and recruiting agencies. BKD will not pay a fee to a recruiter or agency that does not have a signed BKD vendor agreement. Any resume or CV submitted to any employee of BKD without having a BKD vendor agreement in place will be considered property of BKD. BKD will not be held liable to pay a placement fee.
BKD is a place where people build careers, gain new skills and enjoy big firm resources with a small firm approach to teamwork and camaraderie. We focus on providing unmatched client service to everyone we encounter—both in the marketplace and in our offices. We also offer the support, resources and opportunities you need to further develop your career. We listen to learn, combine innovation with practicality and give back to the communities where we live and work.
See what we offer new hires in terms of competitive compensation, People First benefits and paid time off.
Take your career to the next level at BKD.
BKD, LLP, a national CPA and advisory firm, can help individuals and businesses realize their goals. Our approximately 2,650 dedicated professionals provide solutions for clients in all 50 states and internationally. BKD and its subsidiaries offer a variety of tax, accounting and consulting services and combine the insight and ideas of thought leaders in multiple industries. Learn more at bkd.com.
Click here for more information regarding BKD’s Affirmative Action and Equal Employment Opportunity Policy, Reasonable Accommodations for Disabilities, and E-Verify.