Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Tax Processing Specialist
at BKD, LLC
- Job ID
- Firm Administration
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assembly of tax returns including transmission to client and government
- Assist tax department (scan tax documentation, filing, etc.)
- Tax work-flow management
- Prepare tax forms & assist accounting outsourcing
- Tax due date management
- E-file tax returns & extensions
- Assist with report processing & front desk reception duties as required
- Provide administrative support to partners and practice management teams
- Compose and edit letters, memos, meeting minutes and other firm correspondence, as needed
- Assist in other administrative functions (filing, scanning, binding, ordering supplies, etc.)
- Other duties as required
- Minimum High School Diploma or equivalent required; completed coursework from an accredited college/university or Associate’s Degree preferred
- Minimum of 3 years of administrative experience in a professional services environment preferred
- Advanced MS Office skills (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Detail oriented (must be able to verify numerical accuracy)
- Must work well in a team environment
- Excellent grammar & proofreading skills
- Good organizational skills & ability to prioritize projects
- Ability to meet deadlines & work under pressure
- Problem-solving & resolution ability
- Ability to work overtime
Experience the BKD difference for yourself. For more information about our firm locations, visit bkd.com. BKD, LLP is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to age, race, color, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, religion, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status or other protected classifications.
BKD does not accept unsolicited referrals or resumes from any source other than directly from candidates. We will not consider unsolicited referrals and/or resumes from vendors including and without limitation, search firms, staffing agencies, fee-based referral services and recruiting agencies. BKD will not pay a fee to a recruiter or agency that does not have a signed BKD vendor agreement. Any resume or CV submitted to any employee of BKD without having a BKD vendor agreement in place will be considered property of BKD. BKD will not be held liable to pay a placement fee.
At BKD, our mission is to provide rewarding career opportunities and invest in the success of our people. Through award-winning learning and development, coaching and career advocacy programs, you will have the tools to make every play count and reach your professional goals. Along the way, you will have the opportunity to influence innovation and build long-lasting relationships. As a BKDer, you will be able to learn, lead, serve and be recognized for your contributions.
As a part of our People First culture, we invest in the well-being of our Trusted Advisors so they can provide Unmatched Client Service®. Click here to learn how we invest in our people: bkd.com/careers/our-investment-in-our-people.
Make your next play at BKD.
BKD, a national CPA and advisory firm, can help individuals and businesses realize their goals. Our approximately 2,900 dedicated professionals provide solutions for clients in all 50 states and internationally. BKD and its subsidiaries offer a variety of tax, accounting and consulting services and combine the insight and ideas of thought leaders in multiple industries. Learn more at bkd.com.
Click here for more information regarding BKD’s Affirmative Action and Equal Employment Opportunity Policy, Reasonable Accommodations for Disabilities, and E-Verify.