Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Tax Processing Specialist
at BKD, LLC
- Job ID
- Firm Administration
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assembly of tax returns including transmission to client and government
- Assist tax department (scan tax documentation, type tax correspondence, filing, etc.)
- Provide administrative support to partners and practice management teams
- Arrange meetings
- Compose and edit letters, memos, meeting minutes and other firm correspondence, as needed
- Assist in other administrative functions (Filing, scanning, binding, ordering supplies etc.)
- Taking care of operations requests such as maintenance tickets, etc.
- Manage and assist with training provided for CPE compliance
- Keep record of training attended by participants to comply with annual license renewals
- Front desk management (answering phones, directing visitors, etc.)
- Tax due date management
- E-file tax returns and extensions
- Other duties as required
- Minimum High School Diploma or equivalent required; completed coursework from an accredited college/university or Associate’s Degree preferred
- 3+ years of administrative experience in a professional services environment preferred
- Advanced MS Office skills (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Detail oriented (must be able to verify numerical accuracy)
- Must work well in a team environment
Experience the BKD difference for yourself. For more information about our firm locations, visit bkd.com. BKD, LLP is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to age, race, color, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, religion, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status or other protected classifications.
BKD does not accept unsolicited referrals or resumes from any source other than directly from candidates. We will not consider unsolicited referrals and/or resumes from vendors including and without limitation, search firms, staffing agencies, fee-based referral services and recruiting agencies. BKD will not pay a fee to a recruiter or agency that does not have a signed BKD vendor agreement. Any resume or CV submitted to any employee of BKD without having a BKD vendor agreement in place will be considered property of BKD. BKD will not be held liable to pay a placement fee.
BKD is a place where people build careers, gain new skills and enjoy big firm resources with a small firm approach to teamwork and camaraderie. We focus on providing unmatched client service to everyone we encounter—both in the marketplace and in our offices. We also offer the support, resources and opportunities you need to further develop your career. We listen to learn, combine innovation with practicality and give back to the communities where we live and work.
See what we offer new hires in terms of competitive compensation, People First benefits and paid time off.
Take your career to the next level at BKD.
BKD, LLP, a national CPA and advisory firm, can help individuals and businesses realize their goals. Our approximately 2,650 dedicated professionals provide solutions for clients in all 50 states and internationally. BKD and its subsidiaries offer a variety of tax, accounting and consulting services and combine the insight and ideas of thought leaders in multiple industries. Learn more at bkd.com.
Click here for more information regarding BKD’s Affirmative Action and Equal Employment Opportunity Policy, Reasonable Accommodations for Disabilities, and E-Verify.