Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Construction Business Development Manager
at Blue Team
Construction Business Development Manager-Private Sector - BlueTeam ?
***This position is based out of Boca Raton, FL***
BlueTeam is a U.S. based service provider specializing in commercial restoration, construction and roofing — both domestic and international — and our clients are the world’s premier commercial portfolio owners and operators.
We are a turnkey provider for portfolio managers, owners, asset managers and operators, and we continue to grow our services to meet our clients’ needs. Our continued expansion of services, unrelenting project performance and transparent billing practices have allowed BlueTeam to become and remain an industry leader for clients in the hospitality, senior care, multi-family, industrial and other commercial property sectors.
As a Construction Business Development Manager, you will be a strategic role within the sales organization dedicated to developing high margin new business and revenue streams for BlueTeam. To excel in this role, you must be an active listener, have a compelling sales personality, and a desire to chase and close new business from cold calls and inbound warm leads. You will need to be highly organized and disciplined to track and document the sales journey. Primary focus and experience required is with national client bases that have focus on reconstruction, renovation and capital expenditure projects in the following market sectors; student housing, senior living and healthcare.
What you’ll do….
- Manage all phases of the sales cycle for each opportunity/lead.
- Proactively source, strategize, and develop new client relationships and referrals.
- Generate leads and sell new accounts for various company services.
- Manage relationship with assigned customers which includes; managing on-boarding, implementation, training, increasing adoption, ensuring retention, and high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Establish a trusted and strategic advisor relationship and drive continued value of our products, technology and services.
- Maintain and develop customer success procedures and best practices.
- Support Sales with planning and strategies.
- Responsible for Market Research and to identify key target customers, share and contribute with sales organization.
- Work within the CRM to develop client organization and touch points.
- Ensure that all support practices are carried out in a professional and ethical manner to maintain the company’s reputation as a high-quality solutions provider.
- All calls, visits and communications must be entered into the CRM with relevant post, call notes and information given.
- Contributes to marketing effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range issues that must be addressed; providing information and commentary pertinent to deliberations; recommending options and courses of action; implementing directives.
- Provides short- and long-term market forecasts and reports by directing market research collection, analysis, and interpretation of market data.
- Supporting and facilitating development and execution of marketing plans.
- Translating business development objectives and strategies to prepare brand portfolio objective, plans, strategies to facilitate the growth of business unit.
- Assisting in strategic plans for client demonstrations, presentations, displays, etc.
- Working with regional offices to design and implement prospective and client relations.
- Developing and administering marketing database that includes prospect and client information, access to documents and reports, applications of mailing list, etc.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Managing daily activities with marketing events. Track and present to the SVP, Sales the ROI on each event.
- Developing and delivering insightful strategies and presentations to the decision makers and business department where appropriate.
What you’ll need…
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, marketing or related field from a four-year college or university; or
- Ten (10) + years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience in sales, or construction.
- Computer skills including, internet, e-mail, (MS Outlook) MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, and MS Word and has worked in a CRM tool previously.
- Focus on customer service and new account development.
- Travel Required to Client visits regularly, expected to maintain a scheduled plan of visits.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Maintains and grows existing relationships to drive more business opportunities.
- Meet or exceed sales goals.
- Maintaining relations with customers by organizing and developing specific customer- relations programs; determining company presence at conventions, annual meetings, trade associations, and seminars.
- Understand Construction Processes and Sell Construction Opportunities, Manage Sales Process throughout Construction Projects as well.
- Identify and develop key partner strategies for specific market segments.
- Collaborate/coordinate project leads with business development partners.
- Maintain professional internal and external relationships that meet company core values.
- Drive Customer Success Outcomes.
What you’ll get in return…
- Competitive Salary.
- Full range of Benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability (STD), Long Term Disability (LTD), Supplemental and Voluntary Life Insurance, 401(K) with Employer Match and Paid Time Off (PTO).